• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Taggart!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

...(Keep Taggs and have NO FANS left...

Finally someone hit upon the plan.  Another couple of years of this and we'll be playing in the Corbett OCS!

I would enjoy that oddly enough

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

The next coach has to be a homerun hire, program can't afford any more suckage.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  1,828
  • Days Won:  12

The next coach has to be a homerun hire, program can't afford any more suckage.

Said Woulard right before hiring Taggart,  

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

If Harlan is smart he will go with either a P5 oc or head coach or butch Davis but no more sun belt/cusa/G5 coaches

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Need to be on the phone now lining up potential replacement before other teams start looking as well( as season goes on). This way we get to be first in line to make the offer and hopefully lock it up. Taggs needs to go, Need to do it like a band aid and just rip it off fast.

A G5 school that has run out 2 coaches in the last 6 years. People will be knocking down the door if we open the job now

We've made 2 horrible picks as our last coaches. We could have chosen a fan from the stands and gotten these results.

Not we Nuker, this is still a Woogie Dullard issue.  The last semblance of that mental and physical midget's impact on USF athletics.  Time to have the last bit of the Woolard cancer removed from Lee Roy Selmon's building.

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Fire him tonight and call Allen intrim coach.

That's my solution. http://www.thebullspen.com/topic/100839-my-solution/

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

I said it before, and I will say it again.  Some of you people act like USF is holding bake sales to keep the doors open.  USF is swimming in money and USF has a good number of big dollar donors.  If they want to fire Taggart and absorb his contract, they will.

Stop thinking like we are some lowly DI-AA team.  If Taggart continues to be clueless he will be gone.  Harlan did not hire him, and Harlan has shown he is not going to let Taggart ruin the program's reputation with the local community, for example the Ybor City incident.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I said it before, and I will say it again.  Some of you people act like USF is holding bake sales to keep the doors open.  USF is swimming in money and USF has a good number of big dollar donors.  If they want to fire Taggart and absorb his contract, they will.

Stop thinking like we are some lowly DI-AA team.  If Taggart continues to be clueless he will be gone.  Harlan did not hire him, and Harlan has shown he is not going to let Taggart ruin the program's reputation with the local community, for example the Ybor City incident.

Taggart's already gone, the question is just when exactly do they physically cut the cord.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Taggart's already gone, the question is just when exactly do they physically cut the cord.

Yep. Players and assistant coaches know it