• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Either way

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

http://espn.go.com/college-football/game?gameId=400763510

I'm sure the sophisticated gambler recognize the value in that, and it show us +8.5.

Are you Forrest, Forrest Gump?  You do realize that Maryland has opened as 8.5 point favorites, right?  Plus, they'll end up being near 14 point favorites. USF is infamous in Vegas for NOT covering the spread.  Wow, I'm surrounded by morons.

Aren't we 2-0 this year vs the spread .... ?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

... Wow, I'm surrounded by morons.

Don't be afraid, you are probably just standing in a house of mirrors.

I see no reason why we shouldn't contend for the conference championship this year, but Temple does seem tough at the moment.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

We are a young team so we will probably not be a good road team. I believe that we will win most of our home games..

Our D will keep us in games this year

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

We are a young team so we will probably not be a good road team. I believe that we will win most of our home games..

My D always keeps me in it against the spread.

Boom. Nailed it.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

My D always keeps me in it against the spread.

Boom. Nailed it.

It may not be long, but at least it's skinny.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

... Wow, I'm surrounded by morons.

Don't be afraid, you are probably just standing in a house of mirrors.

:thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

Debbie Downers

I believe CWT gets another year regardless of play

Thankfully, you aren't the AD. CWT is gone before the year is out if there is no marked improvement. He's been here long enough to indicate whether or not he has the stones for the job. So far, his mini-marshmallows cannot be confused with stones.
Are you by chance helping to pay the salaries of three fired coaches while paying the salaries of the current coaches?
Well, we certainly know that you aren't contributing **** from Amherst......friggin yankee.
That's Professor Yankee to you *******. Sorry about that Civil War thing you lost.

I'm from out west anyway, could care less about north/south nonsense. But tell us, how many season tickets do you have and whats your donor level, I'm curious what an Amherst professor is willing to contribute to his alma mater? Or do you just come on TBP to brag about your professorship and to question those who actually support USF athletics monetarily?
I give $200 to the college of social science each year as they contributed mightily to my career. I am able to do this with two kids in college. I hope that somehow meets your financial standards. Regardless, I really don't care either way. In terms of my comment I was more implicitly directing my response to those who think it is so easy to fire a coach when we as an institution may not be able to afford it. All that being said I apologize that my remarks hit a nerve but discussing a coach being fired who is 1-1 for the season is bad form in my opinion.

I agree And I think he was also out of line. No matter what someone does or does not contribute, their opinion of the team is still valid. There is no monetary value associated with your right to care about your alma mater or be a fan of an awesome university and the football team that represents it.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  344
  • Days Won:  1

Maryland is the big determining factor game.  If we perform well and pull off the win, I'll buy into a 6-6 OR BETTER season.  If we lose though, I'll stick with my original thoughts and say 5-7 at best this year.  

And if we go 5-7 without a signature win over a ranked or just plain good opponent, they may fire Willie for lack of progress.  

But I'll save any doomsday talk for after the Maryland game.  

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

Debbie Downers

I believe CWT gets another year regardless of play

Thankfully, you aren't the AD. CWT is gone before the year is out if there is no marked improvement. He's been here long enough to indicate whether or not he has the stones for the job. So far, his mini-marshmallows cannot be confused with stones.
Are you by chance helping to pay the salaries of three fired coaches while paying the salaries of the current coaches?
Well, we certainly know that you aren't contributing **** from Amherst......friggin yankee.
That's Professor Yankee to you *******. Sorry about that Civil War thing you lost.
I'm from out west anyway, could care less about north/south nonsense. But tell us, how many season tickets do you have and whats your donor level, I'm curious what an Amherst professor is willing to contribute to his alma mater? Or do you just come on TBP to brag about your professorship and to question those who actually support USF athletics monetarily?
I give $200 to the college of social science each year as they contributed mightily to my career. I am able to do this with two kids in college. I hope that somehow meets your financial standards. Regardless, I really don't care either way. In terms of my comment I was more implicitly directing my response to those who think it is so easy to fire a coach when we as an institution may not be able to afford it. All that being said I apologize that my remarks hit a nerve but discussing a coach being fired who is 1-1 for the season is bad form in my opinion.

I agree And I think he was also out of line. No matter what someone does or does not contribute, their opinion of the team is still valid. There is no monetary value associated with your right to care about your alma mater or be a fan of an awesome university and the football team that represents it.

Hey morons.................when you call someone out on whether they contribute to athletics to pay off poor decisions by Doug Woolard, without realizing that they actually do and have been since 1997, and then you happen to get called out for this ignorance, that's a gotcha.  See, you two non-Mensa members don't seem to understand that if you call someone out and are wrong, you open yourself to whatever criticism is thrown at you. Capiche?

P.S. It was especially sweet because I was right on the money, as usual.

Edited by hbryan

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

cwt will not get another year unless usf overachieves and competes for the might aac title