• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Either way

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Either way Taggart gets to bowl or gone it will be s good year for us

This is not 100% certain... it is possible USF doesn't get to a bowl and doesn't fire Taggart ... such as going 6-6 but not getting invited anywhere.

AAC has 7 bowls this year, plus a possible peach bowl bid for the champ.  That's 8 potential bowls for AAC.  The only reason Temple got left out last year is because AAC had 5 bowls.  If USF gets to 6-6 it's a stone cold lock we're going to St Pete bowl. 

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

FAMU done. If we beat Maryland, which we should, we will get 6 or better. FAMU, Maryland, U Conn, SMU, ECU and UCF. A chance we take Navy or Syracuse. While Memphis, Temple and Cincinnati are the ruff ones. Just my thoughts for now.

Maybe I'm being a pessimist (I think I'm being objective), but how do so many people here think we "should" beat Maryland after seeing our offense and our defense get torched for almost 300 yards by a RB? I think Maryland will be the favorite going into the game and it will be considered an upset if we win.

Florida State would have defeated Maryland about 55-17 or so.  

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Debbie Downers

I believe CWT gets another year regardless of play

Thankfully, you aren't the AD. CWT is gone before the year is out if there is no marked improvement. He's been here long enough to indicate whether or not he has the stones for the job. So far, his mini-marshmallows cannot be confused with stones.

Are you by chance helping to pay the salaries of three fired coaches while paying the salaries of the current coaches?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Debbie Downers

Thankfully, you aren't the AD. CWT is gone before the year is out if there is no marked improvement. He's been here long enough to indicate whether or not he has the stones for the job. So far, his mini-marshmallows cannot be confused with stones.

Are you by chance helping to pay the salaries of three fired coaches while paying the salaries of the current coaches?

We are USF we have Monopoly money fool ;-p

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

http://espn.go.com/college-football/game?gameId=400763510

I'm sure the sophisticated gambler recognize the value in that, and it show us +8.5.

Are you Forrest, Forrest Gump?  You do realize that Maryland has opened as 8.5 point favorites, right?  Plus, they'll end up being near 14 point favorites. USF is infamous in Vegas for NOT covering the spread.  Wow, I'm surrounded by morons.

Debbie Downers

Well, we certainly know that you aren't contributing **** from Amherst......friggin yankee.

Debbie Downers

Well, we certainly know that you aren't contributing **** from Amherst......friggin yankee.
That's Professor Yankee to you *******. Sorry about that Civil War thing you lost. Edited by NewEnglandBull

Debbie Downers

That's Professor Yankee to you *******. Sorry about that Civil War thing you lost.

I'm from out west anyway, could care less about north/south nonsense.  But tell us, how many season tickets do you have and whats your donor level, I'm curious what an Amherst professor is willing to contribute to his alma mater?  Or do you just come on TBP to brag about your professorship and to question those who actually support USF athletics monetarily?

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

http://espn.go.com/college-football/game?gameId=400763510

I'm sure the sophisticated gambler recognize the value in that, and it show us +8.5.

Are you Forrest, Forrest Gump?  You do realize that Maryland has opened as 8.5 point favorites, right?  Plus, they'll end up being near 14 point favorites. USF is infamous in Vegas for NOT covering the spread.  Wow, I'm surrounded by morons.

Sarcasm, do you speak it?

Debbie Downers

That's Professor Yankee to you *******. Sorry about that Civil War thing you lost.

I'm from out west anyway, could care less about north/south nonsense. But tell us, how many season tickets do you have and whats your donor level, I'm curious what an Amherst professor is willing to contribute to his alma mater? Or do you just come on TBP to brag about your professorship and to question those who actually support USF athletics monetarily?

I give $200 to the college of social science each year as they contributed mightily to my career. I am able to do this with two kids in college. I hope that somehow meets your financial standards. Regardless, I really don't care either way. In terms of my comment I was more implicitly directing my response to those who think it is so easy to fire a coach when we as an institution may not be able to afford it. All that being said I apologize that my remarks hit a nerve but discussing a coach being fired who is 1-1 for the season is bad form in my opinion.