• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I don't care what the scoreboard says...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

We are going to have some tough games, but this team is good enough to do some damage in the AAC. Especially if they have the no quit attitude like today.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

Horrible how???? He's the reason we're in the game

Jeez, here we go again....are you related to QF or something ?

QF played a good controlled game, but the fact is he can't throw and/or accurately.

Edited by Bulls2k

• Topic Count:  70
  • Content Count:  1,113
  • Days Won:  1

We are going to have some tough games, but this team is good enough to do some damage in the AAC. Especially if they have the no quit attitude like today.

I agree on defense but I saw no offensive rhythm, offense was erratic & no uptempo. Of course look who ultimately runs the Offense.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

QF throwing a fade on 3rd and goal.....I won't put this one on QF as the coaches should know his limitations and Dillion has to muscle up and go get that one, regardless it was a terrible call. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

QF throwing a fade on 3rd and goal.....I won't put this one on QF as the coaches should know his limitations and Dillion has to muscle up and go get that one, regardless it was a terrible call. 

i disagree, you had a favorable match up.  It was a bad throw and Dillon needs to help QF out on that one.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

QF played a good controlled game, but the fact is he can't throw and/or accurately.

No we're not related. I'm just trying to get a gage on what you expect from a sophomore quarterback in Tallahassee vs.a extremely talented defense and secondary.

Did he miss a couple passes yes. Did he cost us the game? Did he put the team in jeopardy? I would say no to both. He made it competitive and kept us in the game. We only have so many weapons and we did what we could. FSU'S quarterback didn't fare too much better, if not for Cook... I mean who could have been back there to make you happy? What could have been done differently by the quarterback?

We go in expecting to get blown out and since that didn't happen we're pissed at the offense and qb???

Edited by TromBull12

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

Tags was totally fine with targeting thats the problem

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,008
  • Days Won:  12

No we're not related. I'm just trying to get a gage on what you expect from a sophomore quarterback in Tallahassee vs.a extremely talented defense and secondary.

Did he miss a couple passes yes. Did he cost us the game? Did he put the team in jeopardy? I would say no to both. He made it competitive and kept us in the game. We only have so many weapons and we did what we could. FSU'S quarterback didn't fare too much better, if not for Cook... I mean who could have been back there to make you happy? What could have been done differently by the quarterback?

We go in expecting to get blown out and since that didn't happen we're pissed at the offense and qb???

Completely absurd. Bench was promised playing time. and got zero.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  3,700
  • Days Won:  7

Is there quoted literature or a video of this promise? You seem to be so concerned that Bench didn't get to play the game. You keep saying "promised". Please link to something for us.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  953
  • Days Won:  6

What good would Bench have done? What would have been the point of putting him in? The same people who will call for him to be out in are the same ones who would very when we lost momentum because of it. Edited by TromBull12