• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My 8 reasons why the Bulls will beat FSU!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  28

My 8 reasons why USF will beat FSU

1. Flowers is much faster than I thought. Bench looked much better than the past few years. These 2 have been ridiculed hard. Im sure their pride will inspire them to perform well. By the way, i was wrong about Kean, feel free to let me have it lol

2. Recievers...we have a lot of speed and talent that nobody knows about, nor was on display in the FAMU game. At least 5 receivers will have a coming out party.

3. We have 3 great running backs that will wear down FSU defense. Tice will serve as the finisher just like the FAMU game.

4. Defense-yea FAMU sucks but they still a bunch of Florida athletes with a lil speed. Notice the aggressiveness and determination to not let them score a touchdown. If they were that intense for FAMU they will go even harder against FSU. Plus we are pretty deep now. I feel they ready to punch the offense in the face.

5. Coaches-Allen is a pretty intense coach, this will be his true coming out party. Taggart is finally ready to go to war. Kinan has given him the logistics, ammo and weapons for his Green and Gold army!

6. Elkino Watson. All jokes aside, I never met him, but he was from Miami like me and genuinely seemed like such a nice guy. It angers me that some f**kboy not only punched his girlfriend in the face, but murdered him and stabbed his best friend. If Im pissed off about it and never met him, I can only imagine how angry his ex-teamates are. This is an emotional trump card that nobody has factored in. God Bless Kino and may he rest in peace. Please contribute at least $5 to his fund.

7. The players are sick and tired of the ridicule and disrespect from the fans, media Bulls sports journalists/bloggers and opponents. A man can only take so much!!!!!!

8. We paid our dues and the football Gods shall finally bless us!

Im not here to debate, just sharing my views and anger. With that being said, Go Bulls!!!!!

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

9.  Florida State has been talking to media about not being a fan of the 11:30 game time as they are used to playing prime-time..USF has been camping and practicing early in the morning every day. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928

Just win baby

Al Davis

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

My 8 reasons why USF will beat FSU

1. Flowers is much faster than I thought. Bench looked much better than the past few years. These 2 have been ridiculed hard. Im sure their pride will inspire them to perform well. By the way, i was wrong about Kean, feel free to let me have it lol

2. Recievers...we have a lot of speed and talent that nobody knows about, nor was on display in the FAMU game. At least 5 receivers will have a coming out party.

3. We have 3 great running backs that will wear down FSU defense. Tice will serve as the finisher just like the FAMU game.

4. Defense-yea FAMU sucks but they still a bunch of Florida athletes with a lil speed. Notice the aggressiveness and determination to not let them score a touchdown. If they were that intense for FAMU they will go even harder against FSU. Plus we are pretty deep now. I feel they ready to punch the offense in the face.

5. Coaches-Allen is a pretty intense coach, this will be his true coming out party. Taggart is finally ready to go to war. Kinan has given him the logistics, ammo and weapons for his Green and Gold army!

6. Elkino Watson. All jokes aside, I never met him, but he was from Miami like me and genuinely seemed like such a nice guy. It angers me that some f**kboy not only punched his girlfriend in the face, but murdered him and stabbed his best friend. If Im pissed off about it and never met him, I can only imagine how angry his ex-teamates are. This is an emotional trump card that nobody has factored in. God Bless Kino and may he rest in peace. Please contribute at least $5 to his fund.

7. The players are sick and tired of the ridicule and disrespect from the fans, media Bulls sports journalists/bloggers and opponents. A man can only take so much!!!!!!

8. We paid our dues and the football Gods shall finally bless us!

Im not here to debate, just sharing my views and anger. With that being said, Go Bulls!!!!!

I like the logic. Definitely think that the coaches are making a big difference. Also, I share your sentiments about Tice. He is going to get yards one way or another, and looks like he can run through people.

Man is everybody from Miami?

Beat FSU! Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  3,222
  • Days Won:  8

Our special teams play is going to be much better and our defense will be ranked ahead of theirs in multiple categories by seasons end.

However Flowers won't be much of a factor against Fsu and probably neither will Bench. Our team inconsistency on snaps may doom us before fsu does. Hope our Qbs prove me wrong.

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  151

I really do have a good feeling about this game.  I'm not sure that we will win... I like to think we will, but I do think that we will compete for 60 minutes.  

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I like the optimism. I don't share it but I like it nonetheless.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,262
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe we might catch fsu sleeping with the early kickoff. We will need a fast start if we are going to pull off a upset

• Topic Count:  209
  • Content Count:  2,785
  • Days Won:  1

CAN usf-athletics-logo-5666.jpg FEEL IT?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,035
  • Days Won:  20

Maybe we might catch fsu sleeping with the early kickoff. We will need a fast start if we are going to pull off a upset

Supposedly Jimbos been scheduling 11:30 scrimmages all preseason.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/no-11-florida-state-prepared-early-morning-kickoff-161016540--ncaaf.html