• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important player kicked from team?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Don't get the beef with VD5. I'd rather know something is coming even if I have to wait a few days to find out what it is exactly.

One day something big will happen but I can't tell you what or when. Stay tuned and remember I told you about it first.

So.... You're saying someone giving people a heads up that an announcement is going to be made about a player leaving the football team, but they're unable to announce who it is yet. Is the same as what you said above?

Sounds like you're just looking for something to complain about. Would you rather have every news about usf football just be a count down of when the season starts? Should ESPN stop talking about possible trades that could happen at the MLB deadline because they aren't official? Take it as it is, in the near future you will find out some roster changes. As far as I'm concerned it gives me a heads up to be on the look out and entertains me for a few hours on who I think it might be.

• Topic Count:  37
  • Content Count:  738
  • Days Won:  1

Don't get the beef with VD5. I'd rather know something is coming even if I have to wait a few days to find out what it is exactly.

One day something big will happen but I can't tell you what or when. Stay tuned and remember I told you about it first.

So.... You're saying someone giving people a heads up that an announcement is going to be made about a player leaving the football team, but they're unable to announce who it is yet. Is the same as what you said above?

Sounds like you're just looking for something to complain about. Would you rather have every news about usf football just be a count down of when the season starts? Should ESPN stop talking about possible trades that could happen at the MLB deadline because they aren't official? Take it as it is, in the near future you will find out some roster changes. As far as I'm concerned it gives me a heads up to be on the look out and entertains me for a few hours on who I think it might be.

I'm pretty sure we are fortunate to have a site like VD5 to be dedicated to the Bulls.  We are a mid-major and not a lot of other programs like ours have multiple outlets to get news.  Also, Collin said he does it to protect the players not because he didn't want to tell anybody.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

I'm pretty sure we are fortunate to have a site like VD5 to be dedicated to the Bulls.  We are a mid-major and not a lot of other programs like ours have multiple outlets to get news.  Also, Collin said he does it to protect the players not because he didn't want to tell anybody.

If you REALLY want to protect the players you don't say a **** thing until you CAN name names ...

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

It the, "I've got to be first" mentality.

It's the gossipy old women mentality ...

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

It the, "I've got to be first" mentality.

I think it's the "I've got to get clicks" mentality.  

Should ESPN stop talking about possible trades that could happen at the MLB deadline because they aren't official?

:rolleyes: .... When's the last time you saw an ESPN Tweet say "The Tampa Bay Rays are looking into a trade with a team that can't be named, involving players that can't be named"?

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Collin's got to get clicks, I get it. VD5's handling of the information doesn't bother me one bit, as they haven't divulged the player's name.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Hmmm.. why does the headline lead me to believe it's a kicker

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,059
  • Days Won:  38

I'm on team V5.