• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Which freshman or redshirted player that didn’t play last year are you looking forward to watching or feel will have an impact on the team this year?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

Which freshman or redshirted player that didn’t play last year are you looking forward to watching or feel will have an impact on the team this year?

Defense- Kevin Bronson and err’body else that will finally get a chance to play this year.. I love our defense this year and feel we finally have the depth to be carried by our defense if our offense can’t score.

Offense- Brett Kean (will win starting job and be our savior lol), Ryshene Bronson will make whatever quarterback we have look great, Stanley Clerveaux will be our best possession receiver, Tyre McCants (is he still injured?), Billy Atterbury- Dude looks mean and was pretty aggressive in high school, I think he will actually play this year), Glen Bethel and Reilly gibbons (man our O-line can’t really be that bad)

Coaches- Kinan, I feel he will bring his expertise to the spread to this team and provide the offensive guidance Taggart and his offensive coordinators need help in the most.

Overall- the deep has the depth that has been missing the past few years. USF have tons of unproven talent and hungry individuals. We got rid of a lot of bad attitudes and athletes that felt entitled to start or play.

This post is not intended to start any arguments, it’s just for those who are excited to see some of the many 3 star and a few 4 star recruits finally play. USF has sucked in the past 2 years, but I always start my seasons off believing we can win all of our games until proven otherwise. We have a lot of heralded recruits and transfers coming over this year and a new offensive plan that caters to our athletes and depth.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Looking forward to Coach Allen coaching the defense, think we could see a defense that looks pretty good this year.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,571
  • Days Won:  28

Looking forward to Coach Allen coaching the defense, think we could see a defense that looks pretty good this year.

t

-I totally forgot to mention him. Its funny how we snagged one of the top defensive coordinator talent from the SEC and it has garnered no excitement from anybody. I thibk our defense has great talent to go with a great coach.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

this is what i'm hoping

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Hoping to see Tyre McCants, hoping he can see the field.  He was a big pickup a couple of classes ago.  

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

I'm hoping we have a kicking game. It appears to be a big part of CWT's scoring strategy.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Did Kinnan get ascended to coach? I thought he was just on in an advisory capacity.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Hoping to see Tyre McCants, hoping he can see the field. He was a big pickup a couple of classes ago.

Yes hopefully he heals up, he reminds me some as a poor man's Percy Harvin...crap I'm doing it again and getting excited about our potential.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Jimmy Bayes! The dude was all USF when he signed.

"2014: A redshirt season, Bayes added 40 pounds to his 6-3 frame in the weight room to practice at 225 in his first season on campus."

He was a 4-star "athlete" and came in at 197 pounds. I want to see what he can do on the field at LB.

And Reilly Gibbons.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0