• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Make your prediction! Bowl or no bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Why I think we will win 7-9 games.

1.      New offensive and defensive coordinators, including a man who has mastered the spread and has had the top high school program for the past few decades in Kinan.

2.      Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

3.      Defense- Our defense is deep enough that we can sub in fresh quality players throughout the game. Last year the defense got gassed b/c they were not deep.

4.      Receivers- We got a crap load of great receivers now. No more Deonte Welch dropping passes. Brett Kean had like a few 3-4 star receivers on his team, so he knows how to get his stars the ball.

5.      This year freshman players. Out of the 20 we have I feel 5-10 should be able to contribute immediately.

Remember my name GATORBULL325!!! lol. The guy who watched USF football more than his own team. No reason for all this doubt, have faith in the Football Gods my friends..

Brett Kean is going to redshirt.

I guess the theory is that we do a QB carousel and then burn our redshirts.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

2. Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

Mike White left University School in Ft. Lauderdale because he graduated not because he was scared of losing his job. Keane wasn't at University School when White was a senior as Keane had already moved to Cleveland.

Um, I mean that is why Mike White left USF for Western Kentucky, Didnt think I needed to clarify that part, but not it has been clarified....carry on my friend

I heard Kean moved because he couldn't beat out Mike White.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

1.      New offensive and defensive coordinators, including a man who has mastered the spread and has had the top high school program for the past few decades in Kinan.

2.      Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

3.      Defense- Our defense is deep enough that we can sub in fresh quality players throughout the game. Last year the defense got gassed b/c they were not deep.

4.      Receivers- We got a crap load of great receivers now. No more Deonte Welch dropping passes. Brett Kean had like a few 3-4 star receivers on his team, so he knows how to get his stars the ball.

5.      This year freshman players. Out of the 20 we have I feel 5-10 should be able to contribute immediately.

Remember my name GATORBULL325!!! lol. The guy who watched USF football more than his own team. No reason for all this doubt, have faith in the Football Gods my friends..

Really? Flowers and Bench sucks, so unless you feel the JUCO quarterback will win the job, Brett kean wins the starting job hands down. Go look at the video of him and you can easily see he is better then both. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Isn't that more of an MO than a theory?

2. Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

Mike White left University School in Ft. Lauderdale because he graduated not because he was scared of losing his job. Keane wasn't at University School when White was a senior as Keane had already moved to Cleveland.

Um, I mean that is why Mike White left USF for Western Kentucky, Didnt think I needed to clarify that part, but not it has been clarified....carry on my friend

I heard Kean moved because he couldn't beat out Mike

- Um.....Kean moved when Mike White graduated.

Edited by Gatorbull325

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I heard Kean moved because he couldn't beat out Mike

- Um.....Kean moved when Mike White graduated.

swing and a miss...

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I like your confidence but you know who else won a state title in high school?

Mike White.

We all know how that turned out.

Yea, but he predicted it and to be honest, he is just waaay better then Mike White. i think mike white has a stronger arm, but not as quick a throw or delivery as Kean. And even though it doesnt guarantee success, winning a state title is still a lot of work and determination, so not sure how you make it seem like it's not an accomplishment lol

Kean won one in Ohio Division 1. That's like middle school in Florida. Mike White's was 3A.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

Isn't that more of an MO than a theory?

Heehee...  Maybe it will stop this year?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

No bowl. CWT fired, followed by slam dunk hire by Harlan - which he has shown he is capable of pulling off.

I like your confidence but you know who else won a state title in high school?

Mike White.

We all know how that turned out.

Yea, but he predicted it and to be honest, he is just waaay better then Mike White. i think mike white has a stronger arm, but not as quick a throw or delivery as Kean. And even though it doesnt guarantee success, winning a state title is still a lot of work and determination, so not sure how you make it seem like it's not an accomplishment lol

Kean won one in Ohio Division 1. That's like middle school in Florida. Mike White's was 3A.

Watch the video highlights and see for yourself. I remember watching Flowers footage and knew he would suck, Kean has a way quicker release, You could insult his division all you want but just remember this post when he balls during the regular season.