• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Make your prediction! Bowl or no bowl?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Moe says bowl

the-three-stooges-hairpull_thumb.jpg

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

6758.zoom.a.jpg

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

This tough. I have no idea how things will go because there has been so much turnover. I would like to say bowl but wouldn't be surprised if no bowl.

Fencesitter violation.

Hehe... I really have no idea what will happen. I thought for sure we would go to a bowl game last year and we didn't so I would rather be pleasantly surprised this time. I am hoping all these offensive coordinators can rub together a first down or two.

I am curious... why did you think we would make a bowl last year?  

I thought the schedule was weak.  If you look at how that Maryland game died on a special teams fail (that was a LONG drive back from Tampa), I am sure we could have squeezed out a couple more wins somewhere.  I think our defense played well enough to beat UCF but our offense was a head slapper.  Basically, I didn't imagine we could have been as bad as we were with that schedule.  

Honestly this year I can't predict anything because of all the coaching staff changes.  Our new QB didn't look great last year, so I am definitely on a wait and see there.  We have a great RB, but no balanced offense to open it up for him.  Hopefully we will play more aggressive on defense because that was really hard to watch constant 3rd down conversions last year.

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,554
  • Days Won:  28

Why I think we will win 7-9 games.

1.      New offensive and defensive coordinators, including a man who has mastered the spread and has had the top high school program for the past few decades in Kinan.

2.      Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

3.      Defense- Our defense is deep enough that we can sub in fresh quality players throughout the game. Last year the defense got gassed b/c they were not deep.

4.      Receivers- We got a crap load of great receivers now. No more Deonte Welch dropping passes. Brett Kean had like a few 3-4 star receivers on his team, so he knows how to get his stars the ball.

5.      This year freshman players. Out of the 20 we have I feel 5-10 should be able to contribute immediately.

Remember my name GATORBULL325!!! lol. The guy who watched USF football more than his own team. No reason for all this doubt, have faith in the Football Gods my friends..

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

2.      Brett Kea, Brett Kean and Brett Kean. Last year, he committed to us early so that he can focus on winning a state title. And you know what, he won the state title. That shows confidence, determination and the swag needed to play the position. I did research and even when he was backing up Mike White in Ft. Lauderdale, he was a threat to taking his job which is why Mike White probably left, b/c he knows how good Brett Kean is. Last, he runs a 4.7 and has a very quick release. Waaay better arm then both quarterbacks we have now.

Mike White left University School in Ft. Lauderdale because he graduated not because he was scared of losing his job.  Keane wasn't at University School when White was a senior as Keane had already moved to Cleveland.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Days Won:  0

Why I think we will win 7-9 games.

1.      New offensive and defensive coordinators, including a man who has mastered the spread and has had the top high school program for the past few decades in Kinan.

3.      Defense- Our defense is deep enough that we can sub in fresh quality players throughout the game. Last year the defense got gassed b/c they were not deep.

4.      Receivers- We got a crap load of great receivers now. No more Deonte Welch dropping passes. Brett Kean had like a few 3-4 star receivers on his team, so he knows how to get his stars the ball.

5.      This year freshman players. Out of the 20 we have I feel 5-10 should be able to contribute immediately.

Remember my name GATORBULL325!!! lol. The guy who watched USF football more than his own team. No reason for all this doubt, have faith in the Football Gods my friends..

Brett Kean is going to redshirt.

Edited by USF2011Grad

6758.zoom.a.jpg

I'm so getting this! Thanks for sharing your knowledge of awesome things! lol 

Mike White left University School in Ft. Lauderdale because he graduated not because he was scared of losing his job.  Keane wasn't at University School when White was a senior as Keane had already moved to Cleveland.

Um, I mean that is why Mike White left USF for Western Kentucky, Didnt think I needed to clarify that part, but not it has been clarified....carry on my friend

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I like your confidence but you know who else won a state title in high school?

Mike White.

We all know how that turned out.

I like your confidence but you know who else won a state title in high school?

Mike White.

We all know how that turned out.

Yea, but he predicted it and to be honest, he is just waaay better then Mike White. i think mike white has a stronger arm, but not as quick a throw or delivery as Kean. And even though it doesnt guarantee success, winning a state title is still a lot of work and determination, so not sure how you make it seem like it's not an accomplishment lol