• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Teddy Bridgewater- QB- Miami Northwestern.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

I can't imagine why these guys would want to go to Lousiville. Just can't imagine.

They just had a turnaround season and their coach is above average. It seems a lot of the FL guys like Strong, so I can imagine it, even though I'd hate to see it. Louisville is going to be dirty in a couple of years again.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  4,642
  • Days Won:  0

I can't imagine why these guys would want to go to Lousiville. Just can't imagine.

They just had a turnaround season and their coach is above average. It seems a lot of the FL guys like Strong, so I can imagine it, even though I'd hate to see it. Louisville is going to be dirty in a couple of years again.

but a dirty bird, can't fly with a broken wing...

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Teddy makes his decommit official. Teddy come and be a Bull again.

via twitter

CaneSport CaneSport

by RivalsCNee

T Bridgewater has decommitted. Ouch. But at least mayB he'll come back on board depending if he likes new coach/staff. http://bit.ly/f3IyWa

This guy should have gotten his article up a little sooner. It was almost wrong when he posted it. Anyway, Teddy and Eli are going to " The Ville" this weekend. Hope they don't fall prey to Strong's snake oil.

Teddy Bridgewater and Eli Rogers will visit Louisville this weekend

by Mike Rutherford on Dec 6, 2010 2:19 PM EST in Football

Miami Northwestern quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, a five-star prospect and No. 2 QB in the country according to Rivals.com, will take an official visit to Louisville this weekend according to Mike Hughes of InsideTheVille.com. Bridgewater will be joined on his visit by teammate Eli Rogers, whom ESPN lists as a four-star recruit and the 20th best receiver in the class of '11.

U of L defensive line coach Clint Hurtt made an in-home visit with both last Tuesday, and reportedly made a particularly strong impression on Rogers, who had verbally committed to Miami before the recent firing of head coach Randy Shannon. He now says the 'Canes are off his recruiting radar.

"I was surprised and it has a lot of impact," Rogers told the Orlando Sentinel after the firing. "Coach Shannon and I were pretty tight. We had built a pretty good bond."

Before the visit from Hurtt, Rogers had LSU, Oklahoma State, Cincinnati and Central Florida listed as his top four schools.

Bridgewater is still currently committed to Miami and told the Orlando Sentinel that nothing had changed when news broke of Shannon's firing last Monday.

"Nothing has changed really, except (Shannon's firing)," Bridgewater said a week ago. "That's the only thing that has changed. I'm as solid as I've always been."

Still, the expected rumors of Bridgewater's wavering have spread, and now comes today's news that he will be in the Derby City this weekend.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2010/12/6/1859063/teddy-bridgewater-and-eli-rogers-will-visit-louisville-this-weekend

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Do you know if they'll take more visits? Because it sounds like they're sold on Louisville. If so, we need to continue to recruit hunting dogs.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We got good intel from Redbird. He called this earlier in the thread. Props to you, Red, for breaking the scoop. Eli and Teddy, however, need to schedule a visit together to USF, so they can get a glimpse of what the future would be like with both of them running roughshod through the Big East and be close enough to home that the family can be present to watch. 

This guy should have gotten his article up a little sooner. It was almost wrong when he posted it. Anyway, Teddy and Eli are going to " The Ville" this weekend. Hope they don't fall prey to Strong's snake oil.

Teddy Bridgewater and Eli Rogers will visit Louisville this weekend

by Mike Rutherford on Dec 6, 2010 2:19 PM EST in Football

Miami Northwestern quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, a five-star prospect and No. 2 QB in the country according to Rivals.com, will take an official visit to Louisville this weekend according to Mike Hughes of InsideTheVille.com. Bridgewater will be joined on his visit by teammate Eli Rogers, whom ESPN lists as a four-star recruit and the 20th best receiver in the class of '11.

U of L defensive line coach Clint Hurtt made an in-home visit with both last Tuesday, and reportedly made a particularly strong impression on Rogers, who had verbally committed to Miami before the recent firing of head coach Randy Shannon. He now says the 'Canes are off his recruiting radar.

"I was surprised and it has a lot of impact," Rogers told the Orlando Sentinel after the firing. "Coach Shannon and I were pretty tight. We had built a pretty good bond."

Before the visit from Hurtt, Rogers had LSU, Oklahoma State, Cincinnati and Central Florida listed as his top four schools.

Bridgewater is still currently committed to Miami and told the Orlando Sentinel that nothing had changed when news broke of Shannon's firing last Monday.

"Nothing has changed really, except (Shannon's firing)," Bridgewater said a week ago. "That's the only thing that has changed. I'm as solid as I've always been."

Still, the expected rumors of Bridgewater's wavering have spread, and now comes today's news that he will be in the Derby City this weekend.

http://www.cardchronicle.com/2010/12/6/1859063/teddy-bridgewater-and-eli-rogers-will-visit-louisville-this-weekend

Apparently Eli Rogers named Louisville as his leader Tuesday and him and Bridgewater scheduled an official visit later this month.

Redbird. If you want to "scoop" another story, please provide source, attribution and a link if possible per Board rules. See sticky post at the top of the Prospects & Potential Board for verification if desired.

Eli sounds like he is fired up about Louisville but I haven't read anything(other than the visit)which puts Bridgewater there yet. His UM decommit and it's timing are curious though.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Strong is going to be a Major thorn in our side while he's at the Ville.  He's a strong FL recruiter especially in the Miami area.  I Think these two pull the trigger on UL.