Sign in to follow this  
Triple B

National Signing Day '17

Mama_Bull    605
9 minutes ago, bullsbucsfan426 said:

He's signed, there was just no publicity over it for some reason. I'd expect an announcement in the near future. 

1. 0 replies0 retweets8 likes

Madison County's Kelvin Kegler says he's been waiting a long time for this day... He's decided to join the Bulls at USF #NSD17 – at Madison County High School

C3mM2zaWcAAx-J_.jpg
    1 re1

Bull-Long    2
Just now, WWMJD said:

And so JTrue is left in the corner sobbing after Mila leaves with the other guy.

That's terrible. 

11 minutes ago, Bull-Long said:

Histrionically that has indeed been the case, but don't you think that Lane Kiffin and Butch Davis are going to dilute the recruiting pool? 

Kiffin and Davis are very good recruiters, but it's not about them, it's about the schools.  Usf and fau/fiu are just punching in totally different weight classes.  Plus, any recruit with half a brain in their head knows Kiffin will only be at fau for a year or 2 anyways.   

JoeB    378

Robinson is a Gator

JTrue    3,099
11 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

And so JTrue is left in the corner sobbing after Mila leaves with the other guy.

There's no reason to taunt me over it. And for the record, I'd do it again if I had to make the same call.

2000bull    551
3 minutes ago, hookyhornstein said:

There are so many pages on this thread to wade through, I'm not sure if anybody ever offered you the Longhorn perspective.  I'm a Texas fan.  You can find me at Shaggy Bevo.

In answer to your question, Charlie is a late surge recruiter.   His first (transitional) class at Texas was OK.  The next two were great,

He's a great coach and seems to be an even better person. I wish he could have had more time at Texas.  I wish him the best at USF and I commend your program for hiring him.  I'll be rooting for you.

didn't you guys have to change the name of shaggy bevo?

2000bull    551

ut pimp in MSpaint is awesome

• Upvote 2

ToroDeFuego    222

Doesn't look good for us. Marvin Wilson has the USF hat in the middle. Too obvious.