JupiterBull

Birmingham bowl plans??

74 posts in this topic

Assuming we get the spot, which seems likely, who's going, and is there anyway to have a meet up point so those who want to meet & put names to faces and share a beer or 2.

I am up for that. Would enjoy meeting everyone.

Found a $400 flight from LAX to BHAM. Might have to do this. Anybody want to pick me up at the airport?

Wife is a WVU die hard, so if they get the Russell, that's 530 the prior day.  We'd have to leave for Bham after the game, around 9 PM, and drive 3-4 hours & get a hotel, then get up early to drive to Bham. Not sure I can talk my wife into that, especially since it'd mid week, and she'd need 2 days vacation to burn on top of the WVU game.

But I'm not ready for the season to end, and was able to catch 4 games at Ray Jay, and last years bowl...so I'm REALLY going to try to get there.

At least 4 out of my seven season tix are planning on going if it's in Birmingham. Looking forward to another Bullspen get together!

We will be there. Dreamland and FOP range fun I hope.

Got my plane ticket and hotel, all set! This will be my first USF bowl game.

I can't go. It would've had to have been a Monday or Friday (or better yet, a dang weekend!) for that to happen.  

Still gonna buy a ticket. 

Me, the wife, and 6 friends going. My wife and I are driving. Not sure of the travel plans for the rest of them.