• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Everett Golson Transferring from ND

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

I don't believe Golson is coming to USF. I think he intends to go to a P5 team. I read a headline that mentioned that he gave Notre Dame a list of ten P5 teams under consideration and they approved all of them.

That pretty much seals it. He's not coming to USF.

I refuse to give up hope until I read he signed ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

LOL that any school gives a scholarship to a kid that lost a year to cheating at his last university.

I'd rather see USF admit a transfer with minor criminal problems or bad grades than a cheater. . . . . the first two potentially damage of the integrity athletics program, the third damages the integrity of the school.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

LOL that any school gives a scholarship to a kid that lost a year to cheating at his last university.

I'd rather see USF admit a transfer with minor criminal problems or bad grades than a cheater. . . . . the first two potentially damage of the integrity athletics program, the third damages the integrity of the school.

And here is the one percenter.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

And here is the one percenter.

Yeah, but he posted in another thread that the Yankess should pay A Rod. So he's against football players cheating at academics, since it damages the integrity of the institution even when the institution in question allows him to return and get a degree, thereby damaging their own integrity. But he's totally ok with athletes cheating at their actual sport (multiple times) and the institution having a problem with their integrity being damaged.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

:rolleyes:

Edited by Bull Martin

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

I don't believe Golson is coming to USF. I think he intends to go to a P5 team. I read a headline that mentioned that he gave Notre Dame a list of ten P5 teams under consideration and they approved all of them.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12913671/qb-everett-golson-transfer-florida-state-seminoles

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,355
  • Days Won:  5

Well  let's see, assuming he is the starting QB and he's learning a new playbook this may be a favor to the BULLS forcing him to make early mistakes in the second week of the season. I think we upset them, put his **** in the dirt. :iconic_u_black:  :icon_drink:

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/12913671/qb-everett-golson-transfer-florida-state-seminoles

Didn't say he signed .... still hope.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Well  let's see, assuming he is the starting QB and he's learning a new playbook this may be a favor to the BULLS forcing him to make early mistakes in the second week of the season. I think we upset them, put his **** in the dirt. :iconic_u_black:  :icon_drink:

I'm excited. Can we get a first down next year?

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

Three thoughts:

1.  Ah, man, I was hoping to face Maguire, who seemed HORRIBLE in his one game, saved by 1 miracle play.

2. FSU just got a LOT better, sadly.

3.  Bowden keeps saying stupid things, and is going to create a growing list of anti-Bowden fans.