• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Tournament First Round -USF VS. LSU Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Great Job Bulls,   Cant wait until Monday night when we punch our ticket to the sweet 16.

Side note.   Out of the 32 teams left  AT LEAST 7 TEAMS  counting USF are former BE members.  (UConn, USF, Rutgers, Ville, Pitt, Cuse, ND.  Imagine What it could had been had ESPN not killed off our conference and brainwashed so many to believe how bad we were as a conference.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Congrats Ladies!

Played a bit rough tonight but still enough to win. Passes need to be crisper, and need to play the screens better.  If we play like this on Monday, Loserville will win - they're THAT much better than LSU.

If we play like we played against UConn, we will win. Hopefully the crowd will be as big or bigger than tonight.

Go Bulls!! Crush the Cards!

• Topic Count:  1,034
  • Content Count:  7,511
  • Days Won:  10

I hope that the students that came realize what they've been missing all season and then spread the word so that the student section really rocks on Monday.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Great Job Bulls,   Cant wait until Monday night when we punch our ticket to the sweet 16.

Side note.   Out of the 32 teams left  AT LEAST 7 TEAMS  counting USF are former BE members.  (UConn, USF, Rutgers, Ville, Pitt, Cuse, ND.  Imagine What it could had been had ESPN not killed off our conference and brainwashed so many to believe how bad we were as a conference.

Another former BE team, DePaul, won its 1st round game against Minn,and has to play ND next. Miami, who is still in the field, was also a BE team for a long time before we arrived.

Congrats Ladies!

Played a bit rough tonight but still enough to win. Passes need to be crisper, and need to play the screens better.  If we play like this on Monday, Loserville will win - they're THAT much better than LSU.

If we play like we played against UConn, we will win. Hopefully the crowd will be as big or bigger than tonight.

Agreed.

We need to shoot the 3's much better against Louisville. We started out missing our first eight.

UL has a big size advantage over us and has 5 seniors to our 1.

Of course, home court shoud be worth some extra points to us.

UL fans expect a close game,either way.

I expect a close game, if we lose.

If we play the way we are capable, I think we can win comfortably.

UL message board thread on playing us.

http://louisville.scout.com/forums/3733-walz-s-world/13749307-watching-lsu-usf?s=17

• Upvote 1

Game recap from Louk. (apparently we get LSU again on Monday. If only, LOL)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Van3h-pLOZU

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Glad we got all the nerves out yesterday. Tomorrow we need to play our best ball of the season.

Congrats Ladies!

Agreed.

We need to shoot the 3's much better against Louisville. We started out missing our first eight.

http://louisville.scout.com/forums/3733-walz-s-world/13749307-watching-lsu-usf?s=17

We didn't show it last might, but our distance shooters are deadly. If Loserville plays the zone on us, we should be able to shoot them out of it.

Weber is going to be something special, but like Cousins, shouldn't be putting the ball on the floor at this point. If we can get it inside to her where she's in position to not have to dribble it, she can do some damage as well.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,086

tremendous win

Congrats Ladies!

Agreed.

Love the way they are focusing in on Courtney, but failing to notice our Ms. Jenkins.  If we come in playing our "A" game I fully bullieve we will win.  Louisville's major plus against us is size.  Speed is a factor in our favor.  They also failed to take into account Ms. Ferrara.  I expect a tough game.