• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA Tournament First Round -USF VS. LSU Game Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I'm surprised by our overall poor record at HOME against UL, considering that we've had some pretty good teams in recent years:

Series History: Louisville leads 26-4 (13-2 in Louisville, 12-2 in Tampa, 1-0 neutral).

Last Meeting: Louisville defeated USF 60-56 on March 9, 2014, in Uncasville, Conn.

If the women's games were similar to the men's games in fan distribution, it wasn't much of a home court advantage ... I think I read somewhere that they averaged 9,500 per game this year so a little apprehensive about the amount of red at the Dome tonight.

They had a good turnout the other night and should again, but it won't be nearly as many as USF. But, you made a valid point that home court isn't much of an advantage when the stands are mostly empty.

A late 9pm game on a Monday night with no free tickets should call for a smallish crowd.

If I was teaching at USF, I would end my class by 7:30 and make the students text me a selfie from inside the 'dome as homework.

Brilliant charsibb

Unfortunately, I have class tonight, so I'll be watching it on tape delay. With luck I'll FF thru the commercials and halftime, and catch up with guys by the end. Go Bulls!