• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Florida A&M Opener

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

Great. Thank you for the responses. If anyone will be tailgating, would love to meet the guys/girls from this forum. Taking my 7 year old son to his second USF football game and planning a boys weekend in Tampa. Last game I took him to we beat Miami at home.

Lot 6... Lots of us around there

Now I know where to steer clear of come Fall.

You are missing out. LOT 6 is FN great!! Some of us dont even go in to see the game as the tailgaiting is just too great to leave. We just watch the game on the big screen of RJS while we tailgate. Truth be told, I did not step one foot into RJS for the USF vs UCF game. I could hear and see how bad it looked so why ruin a great buzz.  Also, there are plenty of foot longs as we know how much you like those. It is a real hot dog environment. You will love it. 

Edited by Bull Daly

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,575
  • Days Won:  423

Great. Thank you for the responses. If anyone will be tailgating, would love to meet the guys/girls from this forum. Taking my 7 year old son to his second USF football game and planning a boys weekend in Tampa. Last game I took him to we beat Miami at home.

You are missing out. LOT 6 is FN great!! Some of us dont even go in to see the game as the tailgaiting is just too great to leave. We just watch the game on the big screen of RJS while we tailgate. Truth be told, I did not step one foot into RJS for the USF vs UCF game. I could hear and see how bad it looked so why ruin a great buzz.  Also, there are plenty of foot longs as we know how much you like those. It is a real hot dog environment. You will love it. 

facepalm3.jpg

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

And that is one of the reasons we have such terrible fans.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Don't hate on Bull Daly for being such a party animal he can't stop rocking even to go to the game.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,458
  • Days Won:  25

Anybody on TheBullsPen have a connection to a flag shop? If we could get one designed with the official logo we could fly them at the tailgate. Every time you see a flag, stop, say Hi, and have a sample of what ever that tailgate is serving.

Maybe $10-$15 with some, or all, proceeds going back to Brad to help cover the cost of his service to all of us.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

You are missing out. LOT 6 is FN great!! Some of us dont even go in to see the game as the tailgaiting is just too great to leave. We just watch the game on the big screen of RJS while we tailgate. Truth be told, I did not step one foot into RJS for the USF vs UCF game. I could hear and see how bad it looked so why ruin a great buzz.  Also, there are plenty of foot longs as we know how much you like those. It is a real hot dog environment. You will love it

Veiled? I guess it's better than a sausage environment though...especially the foot-long ones.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

I dont see anything wrong with it. We are still paying for 6 season tix per year. We just decided that we will watch the game from our tailgate on the jumbotron. The tailgating was too great to leave to watch program that is lost right now. Be thankful that we watched on the jumbotron. At least we didnt cancel our season tix in order to buy cheap tix or free tix. We still support USF with $$$$. It was the only home game that I have missed and I have been going since 97. It says a lot about the state of the program when I dont go inside RJS to watch USF lose to UCF. 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I dont see anything wrong with it. We are still paying for 6 season tix per year. We just decided that we will watch the game from our tailgate on the jumbotron. The tailgating was too great to leave to watch program that is lost right now. Be thankful that we watched on the jumbotron. At least we didnt cancel our season tix in order to buy cheap tix or free tix. We still support USF with $$$$. It was the only home game that I have missed and I have been going since 97. It says a lot about the state of the program when I dont go inside RJS to watch USF lose to UCF. 

I'm sure that USF appreciates that you still buy your tickets, but it's not the same as being in your seats cheering for the team.  I'm not going to bash you for your decision, I just don't agree with it.  It is aggravating sitting there watching USF lose far too often, but that's what I do.  I support the team not only by having tickets, but by being there and showing them that I support them.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

FAMU is a perfect team for USF to open with...FAMU has tons of fans in Tampa area who will go to this game.  In the big picture, it was only a few decades ago when FAMU, FSU, and UF were the only state universities operating in Florida...FAMU has built up a sizable following and loyal alumni base over the years.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  88
  • Days Won:  0

I think it's a good opening game.   Hard to believe the season doesn't start for 6 months.