• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Florida A&M Opener

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

How can FAMU be considered a bad opening game? We've faced McNeese State, Chattanooga, Jacksonville & Slippery Rock.

At minimum, the half time show will (should) be a plus. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

How can FAMU be considered a bad opening game? We've faced McNeese State, Chattanooga, Jacksonville & Slippery Rock.

As long as we're going to open with an FCS team, we should simply alternate between FAMU, BCC, Jacksonville, and Stetson. No reason to bring in any out of state teams.

We'll sell more tickets and have more butts in seats

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  195
  • Content Count:  6,748
  • Days Won:  3

As long as we're going to open with an FCS team, we should simply alternate between FAMU, BCC, Jacksonville, and Stetson. No reason to bring in any out of state teams.

We'll sell more tickets and have more butts in seats

That's a good point. I s'pose we should make it as palatable as possible. 

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

^^^^^

Agreed

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

Could be a tough game. Will be there to see. Not sure about this one as FAMU wants to get that upset and I am not sure USF will be ready yet. Tons of new parts. It is like we will be starting over with the new coaches and schemes. I just hope the USF fans dont boo if things dont go well this season. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Could be a tough game. Will be there to see. Not sure about this one as FAMU wants to get that upset and I am not sure USF will be ready yet. Tons of new parts. It is like we will be starting over with the new coaches and schemes. I just hope the USF fans dont boo if things dont go well this season.

If things don't go well I HOPE there is booing. I will be out front contributing.

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016
  • Days Won:  0

Most of the time when there is booing its being directed at the coaches who are all too predictable.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

Most of the time when there is booing its being directed at the coaches who are all too predictable.

Yeah I understand that but the players dont. I can see holding up signs showing their dislike for the coaching, but booing crosses the line in college sports. These kids do the best they can with what they have to work with. I think we all know that CWT will be fired if he doesnt at least go 6-6. So no need to boo this season as it will be tough for him already.