• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Ads are out of control lately.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

And tapatalk takes the revenue from the site owner and directs it to themselves.

Without ad revenue, how would we support nearly $300/month in server and software?

If we had 300 regular users we'd only need $1/month.  When/If we start winning again hopefully you can run this just through donations.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

I think it might be time to either do another donation drive for the website or, in the alternative, to do a group donation to USF Athletics on behalf of The Bullpen.com. It would be cool to get enough gathered as a group to provide some sort of financial aid to a USF athlete annually. Thoughts? 

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

It's a good idea.

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

Site is completely unusable on iOS, and that's not hyperbole.  Instant redirect to spam app.  Every time.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

I think it might be time to either do another donation drive for the website or, in the alternative, to do a group donation to USF Athletics on behalf of The Bullpen.com. It would be cool to get enough gathered as a group to provide some sort of financial aid to a USF athlete annually. Thoughts? 

Honestly it would depend on how much per person we try to raise.  The Mrs and I have been bumping up our contributions to the school and are fixed income types. s

Edit: And I'm not sure if we want to bring attention to what we say over here to the powers over there.

Edited by CousinRicky

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

And tapatalk takes the revenue from the site owner and directs it to themselves.

Without ad revenue, how would we support nearly $300/month in server and software?

If this is the case is there a way you could disable it?  That's pretty bogus that it takes the revenue out of your pocket.....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,986
  • Days Won:  12

Honestly it would depend on how much per person we try to raise. The Mrs and I have been bumping up our contributions to the school and are fixed income types. s

Edit: And I'm not sure if we want to bring attention to what we say over here to the powers over there.

Great point.

I try to click ads every once in a while here for support. hope it helps.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

Site is completely unusable on iOS, and that's not hyperbole.  Instant redirect to spam app.  Every time.

No problems whatsoever with iOS 8, full version rather than mobile app, TBP6 theme ...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,631
  • Days Won:  424

Honestly it would depend on how much per person we try to raise. The Mrs and I have been bumping up our contributions to the school and are fixed income types. s

Great point.

I try to click ads every once in a while here for support. hope it helps.

Also. pretty sure Brad still gets a little something when you go through here to buy stuff from the site affiliates linked on the Index page.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Still in full effect for iPhone losers users.

FIFY :D
Don't be mad just because you still use a rotary phone
Your mom is a rotary phone. Burn.

Well, your momma uses a switchboard operator