• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Tix Renewal?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  715
  • Days Won:  1

I learned about the seats from my friend who took his brother in law to the Bucs games. They were at a meet and greet and got talking to Derrick Brooks. A few days later they got a call. Derrick had set the whole thing up. He had their seats moved to the better spot. No problems, no hassles. Derrick is a down to earth guy. To go out of his way for someone he only meant for 10 mins, says a lot about him as a person.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

We just moved over in the same section, 236, last 2 rows but right at mid field now.  Not a big change, just about 12 seats or so.  Could have moved over to the home side but would have been a row lower and on the 40.  Where we are keeps us dry and gives us shade for the noon and 1:00 games.  Only the 3:30 games are an issue with the sun.  And that is why God created the Club.

There is no overestimating the value of that. We're on the West side, up high about the 10 yard line and there's no question we could get better seats down lower and closer to the 50 but we'd have a mutiny on our hands if we tried to move.

This is the decision my fiance and I are having.  (I know I've mentioned this before on another thread)

We are currently in section 138

We love our seats.. right at the end of the row... right in front of the cheerleaders, next to the band... near the students.

And close to the game.. about 5 rows up

We are getting club access... So we are thinking of moving to at the green zones.

The heat can be unbearable at times (hence getting the club access) but we like being near the field

We've heard the West side is better... because you usually face away from the sun rather than to it

But we are thinking to sit in section 109 (closer to the band) or 112 since we do like being close to the field.

But wonder if going up a section (209,212) would be far worth it due to sun/rain protection.

There are only about 6 - 8 rows that give you rain protection.  And if you have Club Access I guess it really doesn't matter as you can go in there to get out of the rain.  But we sat through the UConn downpour game in our seats.  Of course everyone around us had just moved up since the place was empty.  We actually had to move people from our seats so at least we are guaranteed to have them dry.

Dogma, How many times have we had rain? I'm talking like UConn this year, not just a quick shower to kick off the suana.

To be honest.. I'm more concerned about the sun.  I don't mind small/quick showers (sometimes they are even welcomed)

That's why we're attempting to move up. 209, 212, 237, and 234, in that order. I've got to try and keep Mrs. S out of the sun. The Miami game year before last and the Syracuse game in 09 come to mind. They were stifling hot. Missy got a little peaked at both. I like club access, but that's not how I want to watch a game.

We got 212 row K seats 17 - 22.

Basically the same as it was in 234, only 4 rows higher.

We're now in 212 row WC seats 1 & 2. I'm liking this.

huh?

stock-vector-bathroom-wc-signs-vector-il

WheelChair .... :facepalm:

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638
  • Days Won:  3

Section 209 is our new home.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

We're now in 212 row WC seats 1 & 2. I'm liking this.

huh?

WheelChair .... :facepalm:

Blimey mate, you gots it all all wrung. Swampy's from o'er the pond!

:roflmao:

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

Nice seats Swamprat. You won't have people blocking your view. Hope you got in one of the close parking lots nearby. Every time I go to A gate that lot on the corner looks sweet to me.

We'll go in gate A, as always, but right now we plan on remaining with the Bull Backers in the lot on Ohio for parking. 

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  693
  • Days Won:  0

Just got to upgrade my seats (finally lol). Moved from Section 107 over to Section 208, Row R, Seats 17-22. Just a few rows out of the shade, but oh well. Pumped to have some new seats and a better vantage point.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

We just moved over in the same section, 236, last 2 rows but right at mid field now.  Not a big change, just about 12 seats or so.  Could have moved over to the home side but would have been a row lower and on the 40.  Where we are keeps us dry and gives us shade for the noon and 1:00 games.  Only the 3:30 games are an issue with the sun.  And that is why God created the Club.

There is no overestimating the value of that. We're on the West side, up high about the 10 yard line and there's no question we could get better seats down lower and closer to the 50 but we'd have a mutiny on our hands if we tried to move.

This is the decision my fiance and I are having.  (I know I've mentioned this before on another thread)

We are currently in section 138

We love our seats.. right at the end of the row... right in front of the cheerleaders, next to the band... near the students.

And close to the game.. about 5 rows up

We are getting club access... So we are thinking of moving to at the green zones.

The heat can be unbearable at times (hence getting the club access) but we like being near the field

We've heard the West side is better... because you usually face away from the sun rather than to it

But we are thinking to sit in section 109 (closer to the band) or 112 since we do like being close to the field.

But wonder if going up a section (209,212) would be far worth it due to sun/rain protection.

There are only about 6 - 8 rows that give you rain protection.  And if you have Club Access I guess it really doesn't matter as you can go in there to get out of the rain.  But we sat through the UConn downpour game in our seats.  Of course everyone around us had just moved up since the place was empty.  We actually had to move people from our seats so at least we are guaranteed to have them dry.  

True rain protection starts in row Z and above but it's a little lonely back there.  It's football.....sit lower and tough it out :)

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

We have a group of 16 in four rows, three different accounts. We were all able to move from 234 to 212 with all four rows still on the aisle...

After all my earlier whining, this seat move,  this year, has been a good deal. Now, when we start actually winning some games, I hope they don't price us out of theses seats.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

We ended up getting seats in Section 109

We wanted to be closer to the student side.

We also got the same row as our previous section which is near the front

Asked the fiance about the sun/heat issue.  But she likes being closer to the action.

Plus if it gets really hot... we can retreat to the club area.

And, eh... hopefully Harlan comes through as he stated he is working on having future home games start as late as possible.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  3,175
  • Days Won:  12

Picked my seats today! 234 Row P 1 & 2 Go Bulls! First time I've had football season tickets in my name. Thanks mechanicalbull for letting me be part of your group these past years! Go BULLS! Now I hope I get a good parking spot. (3 is not a good parking spot) I'll take 6d please!