• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We May Be Bad, But At Least We're Not ...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

it was a nice try charsibb. There's still a bunch of fans pinned under the brick wall, but hey, at least our boys aren't--nice win vs ECU.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

At least we aren't UAB football.

See, that's somethig I can agree with

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Why is this on the main board? :thumbsup:

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

My Gawd, you guys missed the point.

Stop wallowing in our own pity party, and take a moment to smell the roses while someone else wallows in theirs...

Last night, the Longhorns fans were all going ******* with embarassment while being blown out of the arena by their #1 rival, who came in as a 5-10 point underdog. Ain't that cool !!

On THIS night, we were better than Texas

Go Bulls!

Give it up. We have a portion of our fanbase that just loves wallowing in pity ....... and neither you nor anybody else will deny them that right!

It's manifesting itself here on the board in the form of CWT jokes and trolling.  

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

it is terrible to celebrate others' failures

You seem to celebrate USF's relatively frequently. Does the morality tale end at USF? :facepalm:

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

At least we aren't UAB football.

See, that's somethig I can agree with

Thank you! THIS is waht this thread was created for.

Anybuddy else got one?

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Don't know how many of you have been to the Sun Dome lately, but that place is beautiful, and we should all be proud of it. At least it's better than a lot of other teams' facilities. And although our 2012 3rd Round NCAA banner was described to me as "cute" by my wife the UK fan, at least we have a banner to hang.

• Topic Count:  2,696
  • Content Count:  6,928
  • Days Won:  0

Texas gets BIG Checks! 

USF gets checks

That is all

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Charsibb, I'm with you in that people just can't let anything go on this Board.  You tried to do something light hearted, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, people just have to shovel shiite over and over again. 

As for your topic, I really haven't paid enough attention to other teams but for the sake of playing along, at least we aren't Pitt and lost a 21 point lead in 3 1/2 minutes.  See, and others will say "At least they were in a bowl game."  (Hoping I took all their fun away by bringing it up myself)

I also think to myself, "Wow, I could do that" when Tiger chunks another chip shot.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Charsibb, I'm with you in that people just can't let anything go on this Board.  You tried to do something light hearted, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, people just have to shovel shiite over and over again. 

As for your topic, I really haven't paid enough attention to other teams but for the sake of playing along, at least we aren't Pitt and lost a 21 point lead in 3 1/2 minutes.  See, and others will say "At least they were in a bowl game."  (Hoping I took all their fun away by bringing it up myself)

I also think to myself, "Wow, I could do that" when Tiger chunks another chip shot.

This vile hatred towards CWT regarding where he has taken this program kind of reminds of the "Bush Derangement Syndrome"

Some people where so obsessed with their hatred of Bush the media coined a catch phrase. I guess we're in the middle of "Taggs Derangement Syndrome". I must say I am guilty as charged but am trying to work my way out of it. Come on Taggs give us something positive.