• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Beasley Broadcasting is the worst company ever

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,115
  • Days Won:  7

how does this relate to usf and sports

This was our flagship sports radio station for the Bulls, and they're switching formats away from sports

The flagship FM station. 1010AM still a flagship for sports .... for the time being. What makes it even worse is all those options suck.

people still listen to am radio?

Ever heard of rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This was our flagship sports radio station for the Bulls, and they're switching formats away from sports

The flagship FM station. 1010AM still a flagship for sports .... for the time being. What makes it even worse is all those options suck.

You mean the nut jobs still listen to AM radio.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,611
  • Days Won:  424

When it's the only place they can get their team's pbp ...

• Topic Count:  603
  • Content Count:  16,387
  • Days Won:  43

You mean the nut jobs still listen to AM radio.

Glen Beck is worth the listen. Limbaugh and Bubba are a waste of time. At least Beck called everything that has happened years ago. Too bad people didnt listen. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

post-7530-0-46925100-1420370531_thumb.jp

Bring them back!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

So I tuned in to 620 today for the ride home and there was DUImig sounding like a senile old man with a gambling addiction.  He can't talk for 30 seconds without saying something about a point spread.  How this guy has stayed on the air as long as he has is amazing.  I guess the strong signal of 620 helps him pull in more listeners than the competition. 

After a few minutes of his garbage, I tuned in to the old 98.7 the fan to see what was going on and there were two loud mouth fat guys arguing on the radio.  Bubba and Cowhead going at it.  Sports talk radio and talk radio in general in this market blows.  Oh well back to satellite...

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  6,740
  • Days Won:  17

So I tuned in to 620 today for the ride home and there was DUImig sounding like a senile old man with a gambling addiction.  He can't talk for 30 seconds without saying something about a point spread.  How this guy has stayed on the air as long as he has is amazing.  I guess the strong signal of 620 helps him pull in more listeners than the competition. 

After a few minutes of his garbage, I tuned in to the old 98.7 the fan to see what was going on and there were two loud mouth fat guys arguing on the radio.  Bubba and Cowhead going at it.  Sports talk radio and talk radio in general in this market blows.  Oh well back to satellite...

I tuned into 98.7 a couple times to see what their new format was before I permanently delete it from my car radio memory. It looks like it is 24/7 Bubba.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,611
  • Days Won:  424

Because most AM radio listeners are the dregs of society ...

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

I tuned into 98.7 a couple times to see what their new format was before I permanently delete it from my car radio memory. It looks like it is 24/7 Bubba.

Supposedly it was said the bigwigs haven't decided on a clear format. It would not surprise me at all if its all talk to compete with The Bone