• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will Leavitt be the d-coordinator at Michigan?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

No and depends.

• Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,345
  • Days Won:  43

I don't see any news about Leavitt going anywhere. I wonder if his supposed interfering with the investigation along with suing USF shot his chances of ever coaching at the college level again.

He turned down the HC at UNCC so I doubt it is that. He also will be offered the KSU job once Snyder retires. He has it made. USF on the other hand.....

Biggest mistake Judy did was firing Leavitt. 

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

I don't see any news about Leavitt going anywhere. I wonder if his supposed interfering with the investigation along with suing USF shot his chances of ever coaching at the college level again.

He turned down the HC at UNCC so I doubt it is that. He also will be offered the KSU job once Snyder retires. He has it made. USF on the other hand.....

Links? And if she kept him after what he did she'd open the university up to huge liability if anything else ever happened between him and a student. Doesn't take a law degree to figure that out, just read a newspaper.

Edited by slick1ru2
  • Downvote 1

Links?

Jeez! Not this crap again. WHY DONT YOU DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!! I AM TIRED OF PLAYING WET NURSE WITH YOU!!!!! 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I AM TIRED OF PLAYING WET NURSE WITH YOU!!!!! 

I'm going to have to remember this line.  LMAO  that's a good one.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I didn't even know he was lactating...

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Links?

Jeez! Not this crap again. WHY DONT YOU DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK!!! I AM TIRED OF PLAYING WET NURSE WITH YOU!!!!! 

Wet nurse?  Because I haven't found anything that says either of those things. If Leavitt is HC in waiting at KSU, why isn't he on staff? Where was it said he is the next coach? Where was the news about the job offer? Otherwise, Nurse Maid, its HEARSAY or your imagination. So how about instead of wet nurse you call yourself B.S. artist until you put up some kind of solid proof.

Edited by slick1ru2

Thanks! Cant take full credit from that one as it was a line from the movie Wall Street. 

Links?

Wet nurse?  Because I haven't found anything that says either of those things. If Leavitt is HC in waiting at KSU, why isn't he on staff? Where was it said he is the next coach? Where was the news about the job offer? Otherwise, Nurse Maid, its HEARSAY or your imagination. So how about instead of wet nurse you call yourself B.S. artist until you put up some kind of solid proof.

Now why would Leavitt want to be on the KSU staff right now when he was close to getting a SuperBowl ring? Snyder would love to have him on the staff but knows he must wait to offer Leavitt more. He loves Leavitt. Always has and always will. Dont forget that Leavitt turned down the KSU job before and decided to stay at USF. You people seem to forget that he was loyal to USF. Instead, you were too busy trying to get rid of him because he had those late season meltdowns. Dont make us dig up those old posts from back in the day. Like I said, you need to do your own homework.