• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

CWT Haters

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,074
  • Days Won:  14

No one should hate CWT for anything he does related to football. While he may be stubborn or in over his head, hate - especially this time of year - is way too strong of a word to use.

Clearly the program has taken several steps backwards and while I am not CWT supporter I do not hate, let alone dislike, the man.

Well said.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Dang, seems like I missed out. Here's my late contribution:

2hque4x.gif

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I had a thought today that I assume goes here since I'm a hater. I hate the fact that 76 teams got to go to a bowl this year and we weren't one of them.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  5,431
  • Days Won:  16

I had a thought today that I assume goes here since I'm a hater. I hate the fact that 76 teams got to go to a bowl this year and we weren't one of them.

So (j)true!  Surely we should have a Top 76 team.  I hate being home for bowls for the 5th straight year, with no end in sight.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

So (j)true!  Surely we should have a Top 76 team.  I hate being home for bowls for the 5th straight year, with no end in sight.

Only 4 in a row so far.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

So (j)true! Surely we should have a Top 76 team. I hate being home for bowls for the 5th straight year, with no end in sight.
Only 4 in a row so far.

Did you just call him a racist?

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

So (j)true! Surely we should have a Top 76 team. I hate being home for bowls for the 5th straight year, with no end in sight.
Only 4 in a row so far.

Did you just call him a racist?

Nope.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

No one should hate CWT for anything he does related to football. While he may be stubborn or in over his head, hate - especially this time of year - is way too strong of a word to use.

Clearly the program has taken several steps backwards and while I am not CWT supporter I do not hate, let alone dislike, the man.

I don't hate the guy, or his actions.  Shoot, I like the guy.

I just don't want him coaching my team anymore.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980
  • Days Won:  2

I don't hate the guy, or his actions.  Shoot, I like the guy.

I just don't want him coaching my team anymore.

Wrong thread...this is for haters only  :)

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Not sure what's going on in this thread.

Apis asks people that hate CWT (regardless of reason) not to put that in every thread and some are saying they're being accused of racism. Seriously?

Criticism of CWT certainly isn't racist but it also doesn't have to be in every thread.

There was a question raised about some of the more personal criticisms of CWT and the reasoning for it. That discussion was moved to the Mad Cow for obvious reasons. The ones bringing it up here haven't yet grasped that the question was not a blanket statement about ALL those who criticize CWT. That discussion is here, http://thebullspen.com/topic/99008-speaking-of-grenades-here-goes/ , and that's where any further discussion about it will be moved to.

You have a password restricted forum that has this type of content? Does USF administration know about that? I know someone posted a story about a person with a gun at a school and in some sick attempt at humor said it was me and it wasn't deleted, it was moved to this restricted forum. I really don't think this TBP is the place for these topics, they should be deleted, banned and not hidden in for all appearances is a dirty back room. How many other school fan forums have a section like that?

Edited by slick1ru2