• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2015-2018 Conference Football home and homes announced

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

So basically, if we can beat SMU, Temple, UConn, Navy, Syracuse, and FAMU, we're bowl bound?

There you have it..

Tough to count on all six...Navy and Cuse in particular will probably be at least as good as us.

Navy, Cuse and Temple will be better than us. UConn improved a lot over the season after we played them too and we barely beat SMU. I hope Taggs isn't the play caller again. I see only 1 guaranteed win there and it's against FAMU.

UConn went 2-10 and lost in blowouts to Cincy and Memphis down the stretch, not to mention losing to SMU at home. Just because they had one lucky game against UCF doesn't mean they're good. We will beat them.

The season didn't end too long ago. Do you remember how we played all season? There won't be any sure wins, besides FAMU.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

So basically, if we can beat SMU, Temple, UConn, Navy, Syracuse, and FAMU, we're bowl bound?

There you have it..

Tough to count on all six...Navy and Cuse in particular will probably be at least as good as us.

Navy, Cuse and Temple will be better than us. UConn improved a lot over the season after we played them too and we barely beat SMU. I hope Taggs isn't the play caller again. I see only 1 guaranteed win there and it's against FAMU.

UConn went 2-10 and lost in blowouts to Cincy and Memphis down the stretch, not to mention losing to SMU at home. Just because they had one lucky game against UCF doesn't mean they're good. We will beat them.

The season didn't end too long ago. Do you remember how we played all season? There won't be any sure wins, besides including FAMU.

FIFY

Quick review - and yes, I watched a very young team that made a lot of mental mistakes...

vs FAMU - FCS team that went 3-9 last year and will be getting a new head coach [WIN]

@ Maryland - USF almost lucked into a win, but MD loses a lot of talented seniors this year [LIKELY LOSS]

@ FSU - Okay, this is FSU.  [LOSS]

vs Syracuse - The Orange went 3-9 in the ACC - and lose more than half of their starters on defense [LIKELY WIN]

vs Temple - The Owls return a lot of their team from last year... but they were 6-6 without facing many tough teams.  It's at RayJay [LIKELY WIN]

vs Cincinnati - They lose a bunch of talent, but Gunner Kiel comes back.  Our toughest home game of the year [LIKELY LOSS]

vs SMU - I know it took a come-from-behind effort to do it... but I say that's because we started Flowers. If White had started, the game would not have been close. [WIN]

vs Memphis - The co-champs return their starting QB, but their RB and 9 starters on defense are gone. [TOSS UP]

@ UCF - The Knights lose a lot of talent on both sides of the ball... including their top 4 or 5 WRs.  They will take a step back. [TOSS UP]

@ Navy - The Midshipmen lose their top 3 RBs, and 1/2 their defensive starters... this could be the game USF loses when it should win [LIKELY WIN]

@ U Conn - Yeah. The Huskies are awful... and most of those awful players are coming back. [LIKELY WIN]

@ ECU - The Pirate lose their offense (QB, RB, top 2 WRs) and a bunch on defense. [TOSS UP]

So I actually think USF will go AT LEAST 6-6 with this schedule... and possible as good as 9-3.

I am not nearly as pessimistic as the rest on this board, even with CWT calling plays.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I'll wait until after the spring before I make any predictions.  There's way to many questions on offense for me to predict anything at this point (OL, QB, WR unit without Dre).  

• Topic Count:  9,895
  • Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

what a depressing schedule

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

Quick review - and yes, I watched a very young team that made a lot of mental mistakes...

vs FAMU - FCS team that went 3-9 last year and will be getting a new head coach [WIN]

@ Maryland - USF almost lucked into a win, but MD loses a lot of talented seniors this year [LIKELY LOSS]

@ FSU - Okay, this is FSU.  [LOSS]

vs Syracuse - The Orange went 3-9 in the ACC - and lose more than half of their starters on defense [LIKELY WIN]

vs Temple - The Owls return a lot of their team from last year... but they were 6-6 without facing many tough teams.  It's at RayJay [LIKELY WIN]

vs Cincinnati - They lose a bunch of talent, but Gunner Kiel comes back.  Our toughest home game of the year [LIKELY LOSS]

vs SMU - I know it took a come-from-behind effort to do it... but I say that's because we started Flowers. If White had started, the game would not have been close. [WIN]

vs Memphis - The co-champs return their starting QB, but their RB and 9 starters on defense are gone. [TOSS UP]

@ UCF - The Knights lose a lot of talent on both sides of the ball... including their top 4 or 5 WRs.  They will take a step back. [TOSS UP]

@ Navy - The Midshipmen lose their top 3 RBs, and 1/2 their defensive starters... this could be the game USF loses when it should win [LIKELY WIN]

@ U Conn - Yeah. The Huskies are awful... and most of those awful players are coming back. [LIKELY WIN]

@ ECU - The Pirate lose their offense (QB, RB, top 2 WRs) and a bunch on defense. [TOSS UP]

So I actually think USF will go AT LEAST 6-6 with this schedule... and possible as good as 9-3.

I am not nearly as pessimistic as the rest on this board, even with CWT calling plays.

Temple, Navy, and Syracuse are more like toss ups assuming we improve dramatically. @UCF, @ECU, and Memphis are likely losses. Aside from that I agree.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  467
  • Days Won:  0

Playing at ECU, nice. Might finally get to a game 20 years after graduating. Easy trip from the ATL.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,612
  • Days Won:  51

Playing at ECU, nice. Might finally get to a game 20 years after graduating. Easy trip from the ATL.

Wow dude. I live in the ATL. Been to tons of road games. Sure hope you get to one

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

Home schedule is lame

The AAC is lame, but it's our conference and we have to show we can beat whoever is on our schedule.

It is what it is.

• Upvote 1