• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Leavitt - University of Houston??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

If he goes to Houston I hope we blow them out and they lose every game...just as I wish if he was not there. I could care less about any other school but USF and I don't give s **** who their coach is. Leavitt is yesterday's news as far I am concerned.

I'll never understand how fans can watch sports like this. So negative.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If he goes to Houston I hope we blow them out and they lose every game...just as I wish if he was not there. I could care less about any other school but USF and I don't give s **** who their coach is. Leavitt is yesterday's news as far I am concerned.

Nope, passionate for my alma mater, everything else is secondary.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Understandable to a point. If he went to Houston no Bulls fan would be rooting for Houston to beat us. However, without Jim Leavitt USF is nowhere near what it is now as far as a program without him. It's ok to like the man and be grateful for what he did for our program and wish him well.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Understandable to a point. If he went to Houston no Bulls fan would be rooting for Houston to beat us. However, without Jim Leavitt USF is nowhere near what it is now as far as a program without him. It's ok to like the man and be grateful for what he did for our program and wish him well.

I wish him well....as long he is not playing the Bulls.

• Topic Count:  411
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Which is exactly how the majority of USF fans would react. Not hoping the former coach, who led your alma mater to five straight bowl games, their first national ranking, etc, etc., would lose every game he coached.

I love USF, and will always support USF first. But, it's almost sadistic to wish for failure of everyone else.

College football's a great sport man. So much fun watching all the stories and rooting for different people and young kids to succeed, and I think Jim Leavitt returning would be another fun one to watch.

Edited by theman123

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

... or coaching the kanniggits

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Leavitt may be coming to Florida. There's a billionaire in Miami who wants Harbaugh real bad.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Whatever he lands, I wish him well. He's done nothing to hurt his reputation as a good coach post-USF.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Pick whichever you like better. The point is, she didn't see anything first hand and is getting it second hand from a disgruntled source, just like everyone else.

+1

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Pick whichever you like better. The point is, she didn't see anything first hand and is getting it second hand from a disgruntled source, just like everyone else.

+1