• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jobs open? Let's speculate on coaching hires

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

USFBullsSRHâ€@USFBullsSRH4m4 minutes ago

#USF Danny Hope reportedly set to join USF's staff http://srhlink.com/7sCx7d #SportsRoadhouse

• Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114

Joey Knightâ€@TBTimes_Bulls14 mins14 minutes agoSt Petersburg, FL

Initial story on former @BoilerFootball coach Danny Hope reportedly headed to #USF as o-line coach. http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/danny-hope-reportedly-set-to-join-usfs-staff/2210704 …

Jeff Odomâ€@ByJeffOdom34 mins34 minutes ago

BREAKING: @ThayerEvansSI is reporting former Purdue head coach Danny Hope is expected to be #USF's new offensive line coach.

Edited by bulls phanatic

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  980

You know what? Good for CWT. He's going to double down on his OC skills and either shove it in everyone's face or go down in flames. He's got a pair.

pig-huge-testicals-balls-1307881.gif

Shame.

All that and a two-inch penis

Kinda like our offense....just missing that key(QB) part.

you callin MW a penis?

That would be to mild, I've called him much worse things during the games.

I just read on a well respected site that......it's looking more and more like CWT will hire an OL coach and name himself the OC.

Really bad news !

So that said, to me it looks like either Danny Hope or Joe Kinnan will be our new OL coach.

I'm putting my money on Hope.

For CWT's sake, let's hope this all works out !

Is it the same respected site that started the rumors that we were switching to a spread offense? 

Were they mistaken before or mistaken now?

As is the common phrase....it's all speculation at this point. 

We haven't named a OC or OL coach yet and/or heard the official news from CWT/Harlan (if any) about our offensive philosophy next year so it's all board speculation.

I'm no OC or soothsayer but I'm thinking it will be our same base offense with zone reads.

I know it's all speculation. However, some people, like the one in your link, post things like they're the gospel.

i_told_you_so_stephen_colbert.gif

* it's all in fun :)  

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

You did tell me so.  I think.  Nothing confirmed yet, but are we going to a spread or not?  Cause if CWT is his own OC and running the spread then both reports would have been right. Otherwise one of them has to be wrong.

You did tell me so.  I think.  Nothing confirmed yet, but are we going to a spread or not?  Cause if CWT is his own OC and running the spread then both reports would have been right. Otherwise one of them has to be wrong.

True....as per CWT's history we probably won't really know until the season starts, along with the starting QB   :(

The more this whole thing plays out on the Offensive side I'm getting more and more doubtful. I like the DC hire, but CWT just can't seem to let go on the other side of the ball....stubborn SOB.

Edited by Bulls2k

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Lol just thinking how that conversation is going to go in the locker room

"Hey guys...look..you know that huge playbook you guys have been studying for 2 years? With all those fancy pre-snap motions and stuff? Yea...toss that in the garbage...I'll hold up some signs with pictures on them and we will run those 8 plays over and over again, it'll be cool I promise"

8078434.jpg

Edited by Hem

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Lol just thinking how that conversation is going to go in the locker room

"Hey guys...look..you know that huge playbook you guys have been studying for 2 years? With all those fancy pre-snap motions and stuff? Yea...toss that in the garbage...I'll hold up some signs with pictures on them and we will run those 8 plays over and over again, it'll be cool I promise"

I bet the players would love this. They can see this shifting fancy blocking crap is more work for less result.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Joey Knightâ€@TBTimes_Bulls14 mins14 minutes agoSt Petersburg, FL

Initial story on former @BoilerFootball coach Danny Hope reportedly headed to #USF as o-line coach. http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/danny-hope-reportedly-set-to-join-usfs-staff/2210704 …

Jeff Odomâ€@ByJeffOdom34 mins34 minutes ago

BREAKING: @ThayerEvansSI is reporting former Purdue head coach Danny Hope is expected to be #USF's new offensive line coach.

Don't mind him as an OL coach, as he's done it a lot during his career. Seems to be his bread and butter.