• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN USF HISTORY

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

I'll say this though. UCF sure didn't impress me much. Our defense was stout all game. Would loved to have seen what we could have done with any semblance of an offense.

A avg offense we easily win this game.

This offense has regressed if that was even possible.

We need new OC, Oline, Qb and some receivers.

There is some talent on the field.  Someone needs to coach 'em up.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I very rarely leave games early (although it's happening more and more nowadays), but I did with this one.

Completely surrounded by cheering and celebrating UCF fans. It made me sick.

I can't believe that it has come to this.

I never left early before this year and it saddened me to leave but I am not into self torture

I would rather have worked today than sit among UCF fans and get **** out at home

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Listening to the loud chant of UCF fans at our stadium while being shutout for the first time in football at home.

Please, Mark Harlan take note.

I am not talking about most embarrassing on in USF football history. I am talking about in all USF athletic history.

Nope ... That is just an understandably emotional reaction. Nobody outside of our 2 fanbases give a crap about that .....  Being blown out by a 1AA/FCS team, with the largest deficit in the history of those games in all of college football is still #1.

Agreed 100%

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201

I don't know this was most pissed I have been leaving ray jay. Surrounded by obnoxious ucf fans cheering made me sick.

Most embarrassing was still Mcneese state loss.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

Walking out after the game among hundreds of UCF fans celebrating their win was just gross.

A hearty F U to Taggart and the coaching staff for subjecting loyal Bulls fans to this.  

I look forward to the phone call when they try to sell me tickets.  They had better have some nice perks next season.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Nothing done by anyone else can "embarrass" me. The only person who can do that is myself

That said, it's a tough day to be a Bull.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Walking out after the game among hundreds of UCF fans celebrating their win was just gross.

A hearty F U to Taggart and the coaching staff for subjecting loyal Bulls fans to this.  

I look forward to the phone call when they try to sell me tickets.  They had better have some nice perks next season.

Feel the same

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Listening to the loud chant of UCF fans at our stadium while being shutout for the first time in football at home.

Please, Mark Harlan take note.

I am not talking about most embarrassing on in USF football history. I am talking about in all USF athletic history.

I think Taggart should have been forced to sit and watch that until all the UCF fans left.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

I look forward to the phone call when they try to sell me tickets. They had better have some nice perks next season.

Feel the same
+2

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

I'll say this though. UCF sure didn't impress me much. Our defense was stout all game. Would loved to have seen what we could have done with any semblance of an offense.

You call that a "stout" defense?  You must have very low standards.  UCF was able to complete 3rd and long all game long.  Every team has been able to complete 3rd and long this season.  The only thing our defense could do was shut down their running game.  Passing game defense?  Pathetic as usual.