• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs NC State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Watched the game. Just got done.

We are short and thin compared to NC State.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

You're correct CPR, lots of sarcasm. What a group of fans. I thank Brad everyday for bringing this bunch together.

Go Bulls!

Thanks for agreeing man, have an upvote.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

We have a good shot at making it to the NIT this season.

I love the enthusiasm, but I don't see it. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Have you ever played basketball? Do you know anything about scouting a team? You couldn't be more wrong lol just do us all a favor and stop making comments regarding basketball. You're allowed to discuss Tennis and only Tennis. Maybe golf once in a while. But stay away from basketball because you don't have a clue.

You're right, I don't have a clue. :popcorn: You sound stressed; a nice cold beer and citing the dictionary some more would do you wonders, Webster. Since this is a message board, I'll continue posting on basketball, football, and any other topic I so feel inclined to post about. Thanks.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Was at the game tonight and saw Troy Holston in a boot with crutches, has anyone heard any information on the injury?

Also the NCST postgame radio show were very complementary of COA and the Bulls team, especially Collins and Allen

No injury update from me, but from watching the game, he rolled the hell out of his ankle. I hope it's nothing too serious because I like his game so far, but from the replay, it looked bad.

Will depend on the grade of sprain. Grade 1 he'll be back in a week or 2. Grade 2 4-6 weeks. Grade 3 can be season ending. I had a grade 3. It's far worse than a break and took over 6 months to heal properly.

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

I watched the replay and I am going to speculate grade 2 sprain, minimum 4 weeks out for Holston.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

We have two 4 star recruits and a 3 star recruit coming in next season. Losing Allen will hurt though but we will definitely be an American Conference top tier team under Antigua. The guy knows what he's doing. I picked USF by 6, lost by 3 on the road when the line was NC State by 15. We are going to have a great season ahead of us.

Actually, we have 3 four star recruits, if you consider montero who gave us a verbal commitment.

Peters was rated 5* when he came out and by all reports he's the best player on the team right now

True. Considering the way that McMurray has started off in his first 8 games, averaging over 20+ points, he could very well be a 4-star recruit, by the time he comes here.

That's outstanding about McMurray. It shows what a great recruiter Coach O and his staff are. They have a true eye for hidden gems and not just guys that are pretty well known to be talented by everybody.

He's keeping a close on on USF basketball. He retweeted this from Corey after the game:

 Mac retweeted

Corey Allen Jr. #4 @Corey_Allen4

· 16h 16 hours ago

Tough loss tonight but we took a lot of things from this game. S/o to everyone that supported us,Stay tuned this season! #USFMBB

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839
  • Days Won:  0

I'm trying to understand that when the football team loses by one or a hundred its a loss and we need to fire everyone including Dr. Genshaft, but when hoops loses it was a hard fought battle and we're all proud. All the stats in the world can be better and the only stat that matters is we lost.

It's much easier to turn a hoops team around as one or two players is 20-40% of the starting team. It takes years for football as one guy doesn't matter.

Even with the defections of the hoops team the only real loss was Egbunu. The core group is solid.

As far as my "troll" status I'll let you see it live at UConn NE. I'm looking forward to it.

The basketball team had a shot for a tie at the buzzer. When was the last time the football team was in a game late in the 4th quarter? You mention wanting to fire everyone when we lose by 1 or 100, but there haven't been any losses by 1. There was 1 loss by 7 where we forced 6 turnovers and had a defensive score. Every other loss has been by double digits. In other words not close.