• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs NC State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

They lost.

And you troll....

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

Man, bausf, you need a snickers or something. After only the 4th game, and when we actually had a chance to beat a good ACC team at the buzzer? Really?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Playing close is not what I want or expect. Win now or move on. We're USF and we deserve better. The clock is ticking. Win!

You clearly are trolling or know nothing about basketball. NCState missed by one shot in OT last year to make the Sweet 16. We were one shot away from going to OT today.

We out shot them from the field today 47% to 37%. We shot better than them in 3's and FT's too. We had more assists and steals too. Rebounds were close; more for us defensively, more for them offensively.

I'm very happy with our performance. UConn won the whole thing last year as an 8 seed. Not sure what you expect.

Playing close is not what I want or expect. Win now or move on. We're USF and we deserve better. The clock is ticking. Win!

You clearly are trolling or know nothing about basketball. NCState missed by one shot in OT last year to make the Sweet 16. We were one shot away from going to OT today.

We out shot them from the field today 47% to 37%. We shot better than them in 3's and FT's too. We had more assists and steals too. Rebounds were close; more for us defensively, more for them offensively.

I'm very happy with our performance. UConn won the whole thing last year as an 8 seed. Not sure what you expect.

Dude is a troll....don't waste your typing.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

He expects a Win! I was pleasantly surprised even though it was a loss. NC State is stocked with 4 star guys and we lost more than half of our team from last year. If we lose to Hofstra, then I will agree with Baus about not being satisfied. Mostly because I'm leaving for NY Tuesday and will be watching the game with my cousin that graduated from Hofstra. We better win that game.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

He expects a Win! I was pleasantly surprised even though it was a loss. NC State is stocked with 4 star guys and we lost more than half of our team from last year. If we lose to Hofstra, then I will agree with Baus about not being satisfied. Mostly because I'm leaving for NY Tuesday and will be watching the game with my cousin that graduated from Hofstra. We better win that game.

I hear ya bro. We started off 4-0 last year on our way to 12-20 record. I want us to win the games we should win and steal some games we shouldn't win. Play hard, get better every week.

I hear ya bro. We started off 4-0 last year on our way to 12-20 record. I want us to win the games we should win and steal some games we shouldn't win. Play hard, get better every week.

I should've put the sarcasm thing after I said (Win!), because I think Baus is being ridiculous after the way they played. We all want to win, but this was an expected loss that gave me some optimism for the season. I know it's only 4 games and you can't judge the season on that, but so far, so good.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  37
  • Days Won:  1

Was at the game tonight and saw Troy Holston in a boot with crutches, has anyone heard any information on the injury?

Also the NCST postgame radio show were very complementary of COA and the Bulls team, especially Collins and Allen

Was at the game tonight and saw Troy Holston in a boot with crutches, has anyone heard any information on the injury?

Also the NCST postgame radio show were very complementary of COA and the Bulls team, especially Collins and Allen

No injury update from me, but from watching the game, he rolled the hell out of his ankle. I hope it's nothing too serious because I like his game so far, but from the replay, it looked bad.

I'm trying to understand that when the football team loses by one or a hundred its a loss and we need to fire everyone including Dr. Genshaft, but when hoops loses it was a hard fought battle and we're all proud. All the stats in the world can be better and the only stat that matters is we lost.

It's much easier to turn a hoops team around as one or two players is 20-40% of the starting team. It takes years for football as one guy doesn't matter.

Even with the defections of the hoops team the only real loss was Egbunu. The core group is solid.

As far as my "troll" status I'll let you see it live at UConn NE. I'm looking forward to it.

Great! See you there!