• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs NC State

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

We have a good shot at making it to the NIT this season.

They do but the health concern is very real because the guys that are hurt are all offensive guys that USF needs.

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

I love the enthusiasm, but I don't see it. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

We have two 4 star recruits and a 3 star recruit coming in next season. Losing Allen will hurt though but we will definitely be an American Conference top tier team under Antigua. The guy knows what he's doing. I picked USF by 6, lost by 3 on the road when the line was NC State by 15. We are going to have a great season ahead of us.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Let's just hope that when NCSU is being considered for the dance, that this game is called a "good win" for them. :D

Better still, when we are considered for the dance, they are considered a good loss. :)

We have two 4 star recruits and a 3 star recruit coming in next season. Losing Allen will hurt though but we will definitely be an American Conference top tier team under Antigua. The guy knows what he's doing. I picked USF by 6, lost by 3 on the road when the line was NC State by 15. We are going to have a great season ahead of us.

Actually, we have 3 four star recruits, if you consider montero who gave us a verbal commitment.

Let's just hope that when NCSU is being considered for the dance, that this game is called a "good win" for them. :D

Better still, when we are considered for the dance, they are considered a good loss. :)

I like that better

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Great effort. A few loose balls or one or two more defensive rebounds and that game could have been ours. Love the effort and coaching so far.

Hope the injured are back soon and if Guerrero can rebound and stretch the D a bit we will surprise some folks.

See you Tuesday!

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

I love the enthusiasm, but I don't see it. I'd love to be proved wrong though.

Have you ever played basketball? Do you know anything about scouting a team? You couldn't be more wrong lol just do us all a favor and stop making comments regarding basketball. You're allowed to discuss Tennis and only Tennis. Maybe golf once in a while. But stay away from basketball because you don't have a clue.

Actually, we have 3 four star recruits, if you consider montero who gave us a verbal commitment.

Peters was rated 5* when he came out and by all reports he's the best player on the team right now

Peters was rated 5* when he came out and by all reports he's the best player on the team right now

True. Considering the way that McMurray has started off in his first 8 games, averaging over 20+ points, he could very well be a 4-star recruit, by the time he comes here.