• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Dumpster Fire to Forest Fire

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Can there be a forest fire if there are no trees to burn?

Yawn.

Better yet, why is there a dumpster in the forest?
because we're not suppose to throw our trash on the ground?

Indiancrying.jpg

Edited by charsibb

SMU is Taggart's last stand. If he loses to SMU, he's gone. Personally, I wouldn't start a true freshman in this situation, I'd start White. White would have a big day, IMO. I am, however, excited to see what Flowers can do, but my job isn't on the line either.

Oh really???who will be paying for the buyout? The same people still paying Holtz? Everyone needs to get a grip, CWT is here at least until the end of next season.

You are in the dark without a flashlight, Taggart loses to SMU and he is gone immediately.  Bet on it and make some money!

Perhaps you missed the reports in the media like this one:

"We're the second-youngest team in the country behind Tennessee in terms of what we're putting out there," Harlan said. "But we're just going to work. All you can do in this situation is work and that's what we're doing."

Taggart said Tuesday that Harlan, hired in March to replace Doug Woolard, has reiterated those same comments to him.

"Mark and I talk all the time and he's around our guys, he sees how we do things and sees the progress our players are making," Taggart said. "I think we all want the wins; don't get me wrong, we're all working and want those now. But it's a work to get done ... and we're trying to make it right."

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/football-report-harlan-encouraged-davis-humbled/2206053

Willie Taggart will be the USF football coach until AT LEAST December of 2015.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091

By any chance do you have a fly on the wall in the locker room?

I was thinking the same thing. I just read more about what is supposedly going on in the locker room, then has even been reported by the local media in the last 2 years. I just have a hard time believing that the team practices all week while Coach T sits in his office hanging out, and then on game day he calls a bunch of plays they never practiced.

I still don't think the game plans have been the biggest issue. The Bulls drop at least 4 and sometimes up to 6 or 7 passes per game. White and Bench have both been good for atleast 4 or 5 awful passes a game as well where they completely miss their target even when they are open. That's called not executing. If we could cut those mistakes in half, then this team would have beaten Maryland and maybe ECU, and would be looking at a 4-5 or 5-4 record right now.

Super hippie, I am not excusing poor playing on the part of the player. However, you can imagine what it would be like to practice a game plan and have it completely thrown out on the day of the game and play by the seat of your pants. CWT sure has you fooled and at one time had us fooled as well. We have been season-ticket holders for many years.

hmmm but have been told for years we have alot of talent

and we are great recruiters

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

We all know the offense is atrocious, and cwt still calls the plays, but this rumor of negligence is hard to believe. I'm not saying that it is not true, but some proof besides "it explains how we play" is needed.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

SMU is Taggart's last stand. If he loses to SMU, he's gone. Personally, I wouldn't start a true freshman in this situation, I'd start White. White would have a big day, IMO. I am, however, excited to see what Flowers can do, but my job isn't on the line either.

Oh really???who will be paying for the buyout? The same people still paying Holtz? Everyone needs to get a grip, CWT is here at least until the end of next season.

You are in the dark without a flashlight, Taggart loses to SMU and he is gone immediately.  Bet on it and make some money!

"We're the second-youngest team in the country behind Tennessee in terms of what we're putting out there," Harlan said. "But we're just going to work. All you can do in this situation is work and that's what we're doing."

Taggart said Tuesday that Harlan, hired in March to replace Doug Woolard, has reiterated those same comments to him.

"Mark and I talk all the time and he's around our guys, he sees how we do things and sees the progress our players are making," Taggart said. "I think we all want the wins; don't get me wrong, we're all working and want those now. But it's a work to get done ... and we're trying to make it right."

http://www.tampabay.com/blogs/bulls/football-report-harlan-encouraged-davis-humbled/2206053

So it will be understandable and acceptable to lose to SMU in your mind and the minds of Willie Taggart and Mark Harlan.  Got it.  ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,671
  • Days Won:  424

Yawn.

Indiancrying.jpg

****, the exact same picture I was thinking of when I read that ... Need to add a pic of Smokey The Bear to complete the thought process.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049

Yawn.

Indiancrying.jpg

****, the exact same picture I was thinking of when I read that ... Need to add a pic of Smokey The Bear to complete the thought process.

You're scaring me. I went looking for a pic of smokey crying and used this one instead when it popped up

Maybe we're just THAT old...

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

You are in the dark without a flashlight, Taggart loses to SMU and he is gone immediately. Bet on it and make some money!

So it will be understandable and acceptable to lose to SMU in your mind and the minds of Willie Taggart and Mark Harlan. Got it. ;)

Not acceptable but no one will get fired.
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

You are in the dark without a flashlight, Taggart loses to SMU and he is gone immediately. Bet on it and make some money!

So it will be understandable and acceptable to lose to SMU in your mind and the minds of Willie Taggart and Mark Harlan. Got it. ;)

Not acceptable but no one will get fired.