• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If CWT were to be fired

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  601
  • Content Count:  16,342
  • Days Won:  43

Butch Davis - should have hired him in the first place

i like this!!!!

Judy and the boosters will never hire someone that has been in the middle of academic scandals. Sorry, that is just not going to happen at USF. We have morals. 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

He won't be. We could not win another game the rest of the year and he wouldn't be fired. We can't afford to be paying $500,000 a year to Skip Holtz to not coach us and we can't afford to double that every year for the next few years. He's gotta improve our recruiting class ( I think as of now we're in the high 70s for a ranking). I would love to get a creative offensive mind who can focus on Offense and allow Taggart to focus on the team as a whole. 

• Topic Count:  108
  • Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

not that i want taggart fired but a hot name who is an up and comer is Willie Fritz Georgia Southern. Look for him to be there only a couple years.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Whoever th head coach for wku is right now. Theyre putting up video game numbers with willies old recruits

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,252

The only way I could see Willie get fired is if he hits a player otherwise he will get at least through next season to turn it around

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095

$$$$ wise we cant afford to let Coach T do his job for at least 3 seasons and probably 4.  4 seasons gives him  a chance to finally have a team of his guys.  I know W's are what most people think about for success, but I see the recruits we are getting and with a few key positions and additional depth we will now where we stand after 2015 for sure.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261

When we have ANY qb that's worth a **** starting in year 4 and we're still not winning (I don't see us having a blue chip true frosh by next year) THEN and only THEN will I ask for his firing. But our struggles as a team so obviously begin and end with the QB position.

• Topic Count:  79
  • Content Count:  1,261

I would just add if he can't attract a decent qb or transfer by NSD that will be the beginning of the end though. I hate making if/then statements on subjects but Willie could have the best offense in the world and he can't win with these goofballs.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

I would just add if he can't attract a decent qb or transfer by NSD that will be the beginning of the end though. I hate making if/then statements on subjects but Willie could have the best offense in the world and he can't win with these goofballs.

Will he recognize the problem and act accordingly?

I hope he's right about Mike White at QB. His job depends on it.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516

:wtf: