• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

White's Scowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

The scowl did not save him, the first couple of drives in the 2nd half saved him.....One bad play/drive and its Winky time

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822
  • Days Won:  0

The scowl did not save him, the first couple of drives in the 2nd half saved him.....One bad play/drive and its Winky time

According to the Post-Game, coach was thinking about pulling him in the first half.

According to the Post-Game, coach was thinking about pulling him in the first half.

So what are you saying? Are you saying that White scowled in the 1st quarter and that's what saved him?

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

The scowl simply bought him more time. His performance kept him in the game

So what are you saying? Are you saying that White scowled in the 1st quarter and that's what saved him?

Just saying it kept him in the first half at least. And if I remember right, he was doing better towards the end of the 1st half than he started. Going into the second half I don't think Taggart and Co. planned to take him out, unless he reverted back to his 1st quarter performance. 

However, according to Taggart's words it does sound like it saved him: "If he would have put his head down and pouted, I probably wouldn't have put him back in. But he looked at me like, 'To (heck) with you, Coach,' and I liked that." 

Just saying it kept him in the first half at least. And if I remember right, he was doing better towards the end of the 1st half than he started. Going into the second half I don't think Taggart and Co. planned to take him out, unless he reverted back to his 1st quarter performance. 

However, according to Taggart's words it does sound like it saved him: "If he would have put his head down and pouted, I probably wouldn't have put him back in. But he looked at me like, 'To (heck) with you, Coach,' and I liked that." 

I was giving you a hard time....Hopefully White doesn't have to scowl in any more games

I was giving you a hard time....Hopefully White doesn't have to scowl in any more games

Oops... I will blame work (very long day) for not properly reading your tone.