• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching the end of Alabama and ole miss

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

We will be back, simple as that

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

there are so many examples of programs on the rise

here at usf we are on some 10 year plan

it is absurd

'\

we were never there

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

'\

we were never there

And you are a fraud

And I just feel empty inside. We used to have these big wins, storming the field, fans there to cheer. Now we have nothing no one cares, no one goes, we never win and people look for hope in moral victories. Being at the bottom of the pack in college football is not ok, especially when you have been to the top ( if only for a week) winning two games a year is not improvement, we need a real win and we need it now.

WhaaaaaWhaaaaWhaaaaaa.....what is the point of this post?

he wants a real football program

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I think I get it... so basically Skip got 3 seasons and couldn't get it done, so now Coach T is 17 games in and we are not upsetting the Alabamas of the world so we should can him too and move on. So at that rate, the next coach will have 8 games to have us winning the conference and beating top 5 programs and if they don't get it done in that amount of time, get rid of them and the next coach will have 4 games to get it done. We'll just keep going till we find the coach who after his press conference accepting the job we will be automatically crowned conference champs and given a spot in the 4 team playoff without having to even play a single game. Seems legit. I swear some people are whiny little bitches. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

I think I get it... so basically Skip got 3 seasons and couldn't get it done, so now Coach T is 17 games in and we are not upsetting the Alabamas of the world so we should can him too and move on. So at that rate, the next coach will have 8 games to have us winning the conference and beating top 5 programs and if they don't get it done in that amount of time, get rid of them and the next coach will have 4 games to get it done. We'll just keep going till we find the coach who after his press conference accepting the job we will be automatically crowned conference champs and given a spot in the 4 team playoff without having to even play a single game. Seems legit. I swear some people are whiny little bitches.

Nope not it at all, in 17 games the progress should be tangible (read wins) but what we get is tantamount to believers looking at a grilled cheese and seeing the mother Mary while chastening those that only see grill marks on the toast.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049

Nope not it at all, in 17 games the progress should be tangible (read wins) but what we get is tantamount to believers looking at a grilled cheese and seeing the mother Mary while chastening those that only see grill marks on the toast.

I't not the virgin, it's Marilyn Monroe. Anybody with eyes can see that.

VM-GrilledCheeseSmall.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,265
  • Days Won:  255

So was this what I was supposed to wait for?