• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching the end of Alabama and ole miss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

And I just feel empty inside. We used to have these big wins, storming the field, fans there to cheer. Now we have nothing no one cares, no one goes, we never win and people look for hope in moral victories. Being at the bottom of the pack in college football is not ok, especially when you have been to the top ( if only for a week) winning two games a year is not improvement, we need a real win and we need it now.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

And I just feel empty inside. We used to have these big wins, storming the field, fans there to cheer. Now we have nothing no one cares, no one goes, we never win and people look for hope in moral victories. Being at the bottom of the pack in college football is not ok, especially when you have been to the top ( if only for a week) winning two games a year is not improvement, we need a real win and we need it now.

WhaaaaaWhaaaaWhaaaaaa.....what is the point of this post?

WhaaaaaWhaaaaWhaaaaaa.....what is the point of this post?
what is the point of any post on this board? My intention was the vent. We were once a strong and proud team with throngs of fans and actual wins, now we are nothing and some act like that's ok and make up improvements. Football is measured with points and wins; get a few of those and we can say the ship is righting.

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

IT'S A PITY PARTY AND WE'RE ALL INVITED!!!! 

Edited by Bull Dozer

Get a therapist and look to the future.

You actually had to edit an 8 word post? Just put on lsu vs #5 auburn. Remember when we actually went there and won?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

You actually had to edit an 8 word post? Just put on lsu vs #5 auburn. Remember when we actually went there and won?

I missed the comma in the couple seconds it took to type that post out.  Should we call your relatives to check on you?  You seem really emotional tonight.   

I don't need a therapist, I need an actual win. Something, anything. Any kind of ROI, patience is for losers as is hope for the future with nothing in the present.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,011
  • Days Won:  2

Ole Miss was the joke of the SEC for years.

Teams will go through ups and downs in college football. Ole Miss got the right coach and he pulled in great recruiting classes. Now, the are reaping the rewards after two average years.

This is Taggart's second year. I don't think anyone expects us to lose the rest of our games. Bowl eligible is possible (maybe unlikely, but possible). The wins will come, there are more and more freshman playing every week. This is a young team that will improve. 

• Upvote 1

I don't need a therapist, I need an actual win. Something, anything. Any kind of ROI, patience is for losers as is hope for the future with nothing in the present.

You can't wait one more week?