• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Watching the end of Alabama and ole miss

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,266
  • Days Won:  255

Get a therapist and look to the future.

I don't need a therapist, I need an actual win. Something, anything. Any kind of ROI, patience is for losers as is hope for the future with nothing in the present.
No thanks, I like that I still have emotion and passion. I do wish that it could be positive again (see ole miss) but I'll take caring over being apathetic any day of the week.

Get a therapist and look to the future.

I don't need a therapist, I need an actual win. Something, anything. Any kind of ROI, patience is for losers as is hope for the future with nothing in the present.
You can't wait one more week?
Sure have you seen anything that makes you think we will win it?

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

So you hate that we are losing and you don't look forward to the future games. Good job!

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Guys just know that dwelling on the past is better than looking forward to the future.  LET'S GET THIS PITY PARTY TURNED UP!!!!!!

So you hate that we are losing and you don't look forward to the future games. Good job!

how many years of losing and declining seasons do you think you should go thru before you start to think we will lose week in and week out?

how many years of losing and declining seasons do you think you should go thru before you start to think we will lose week in and week out?

Dedication: the quality of being dedicated or committed to a task or purpose.

Persevere: steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

Guys just know that dwelling on the past is better than looking forward to the future. LET'S GET THIS PITY PARTY TURNED UP!!!!!!

Sadly I am dwelling on our present, if we see tangible results I will have hope towards the future but not simply have hope for the sake of it. At current cwt is in every statistical measure the worst coach in usf history.

Persevere: steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.

Strong words for the team and staff as boosters and alumni though we are investors and investors need to see some return in order to keep dumping money into a problem.

Strong words for the team and staff as boosters and alumni though we are investors and investors need to see some return in order to keep dumping money into a problem.

Why don't you quit then?

• Topic Count:  343
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Guys just know that dwelling on the past is better than looking forward to the future. LET'S GET THIS PITY PARTY TURNED UP!!!!!!

Sadly I am dwelling on our present, if we see tangible results I will have hope towards the future but not simply have hope for the sake of it. At current cwt is in every statistical measure the worst coach in usf history.

He's also the only Coach to walk into a complete disaster of a program not equipped to compete at their current level of competition.  CJL got to build the program from scratch which was truly unique and Holtz walked into a great situations that CJL built and burned the whole **** thing to the ground.  CWT will get one possibly two more years but at the very least he's significantly improved the talent level of this team.  You can't win games without talent and the fact that he's restocking the cupboard is definitely something that should give you hope for the future with or without CWT.  It's like a guy had this great car that he rebuilt over the years and it was coming all together and right as he was about to get it right where he wanted he got divorced and had to sell the car.  The kid who bought it ragged the car out never changed the oil or did any maintenance and blew the motor.  That kid sold the car to the next guy who has started to rebuild that engine piece by piece but he still doesn't have all the parts he needs to get it up and running again.  You say patience is for losers but nothing that is built to last is built in such a short period of time.  Look at how long it took CJL to get us close to being a truly successful level (he didn't get us there thought we have never won a conference title).  Holtz pretty much burned the whole **** thing to the ground and expecting a program with our limitations (money, donors, fan base) to get it turned around in just two seasons is completely unrealistic.   

• Upvote 1