• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Eric Lee Poking the Bear

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

is carden is 'nothing special'

what does that make our QB?

Ay yi yi. No one on our team should be saying "he's nothing special" about any player on any team across the country given how our entire team has been "nothing special" for 4 straight years.

I guess these are to even things out ....  Our player takes shots at an opposing player so some of our fans feel the need to take shots at our players?

Screwed up.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

Ay yi yi. No one on our team should be saying "he's nothing special" about any player on any team across the country given how our entire team has been "nothing special" for 4 straight years.

I guess these are to even things out ....  Our player takes shots at an opposing player so some of our fans feel the need to take shots at our players?

I don't feel the need to take shots at any of our players. Our team has been nothing special for 4 straight years. Never said anything about specific players. I stated what our program has been over the recent seasons and when looking at that it's probably not very smart to say what he did. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,011
  • Days Won:  469

A little bravado can be good.  Motivate yourself to back it up.  We should whine less.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,566
  • Days Won:  423

I don't feel the need to take shots at any of our players. Our team has been nothing special for 4 straight years. Never said anything about specific players. I stated what our program has been over the recent seasons and when looking at that it's probably not very smart to say what he did. 

The team is made up of our players .... but whatever .... I just don't get those that feel the need to come to the defense of the opposing team/players like that.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

The team is made up of our players .... but whatever .... I just don't get those that feel the need to come to the defense of the opposing team/players like that.

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't defend any opposing team or player. I basically said given what our team has done over the recent seasons no one should be saying stuff like that. Not sure how you could disagree with that....but whatever....

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Whatever. Just play as hard as you did against Wisky and WRs catch some passes, and this is a completely winnable game.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Good for Eric. I refuse to believe we have been leapt by ECU.

5-0 next Saturday.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  170
  • Content Count:  5,722
  • Days Won:  8

Great to see that our guys are gaining confidence, no reason to bow down to anybody. Not sure if Lee's comments are bulletin material anyway....

"He's like any other quarterback. He's short, that's...the only assessment. Of course you can't underestimate or overestimate though. You've just gotta go out and come out here and practice for whoever is in front of you."

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

ECU isn't as big as WISC, hoping we can really punch through that line and cause some mayhem. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Thanks for letting me know. I didn't defend any opposing team or player. I basically said given what our team has done over the recent seasons no one should be saying stuff like that. Not sure how you could disagree with that....but whatever....

Totally disagree.

Our players SHOULD be talking some smack before the game. Painting themselves into corners and coming our fighting to back up their words.  Think like Joe Willie!