• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

FWIW WCU Undefeated since losing to us

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

We looked at the same thing with McNeese last year, and it didn't matter to our conference W-L record then either.

It's nice to feel good, but it was a win...and one we really needed regardless who it was.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,558
  • Days Won:  423

Dude... Brevard and Catawba are Division 2 teams, and bad ones. Tap the breaks on the WCU train.

His first sentence justified the post. The usual ***** and moaners were complaining that all we did was barely beat the worst team in FCS, which is an incredibly stupid assertion for the first game of the year .... just like the ones whining about how horrible NCSU was after they ripped us a new one.. WCU is rated higher than some FBS teams right now, per Sagarin and NCSU really did do a toe-to-toe with the current #1 team in the country .... Plus, he DID preface it with a "FWIW".  ;)

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

Their coach is in his second year coming from Appy state, their qb is good....it is what is.....

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  315
  • Days Won:  3

Not surprised.  Just from watching them play us, it was pretty obvious that it wasn't even close to the awful WCU team from last year.

Same deal with NC State.   I made a teaser bet which pushed NC State to 24 point underdogs against FSU because it was so obvious that NC State is light years better then they were last year.  Brissett makes that much of a difference for them.    From watching a little ACC football this year, NC State looks like the 3rd or 4th best team in the entire conference.  I was telling my FSU friends that they need to relax about the close game for this reason.

I will also say the Bulls have once again caught a much tougher schedule then expected.  WCU is a solid FCS this year.  Maryland looks very good and only has one close loss to West VIrginia.   NC State is a potential 10 win team.  Wisconsin is good like always.   Uconn sucks, and even though the score was close, we dominated them.    Hopefully after the ECU game, when the level of competition really goes down this Bulls team starts to look much improved.  I think they will.

• Topic Count:  1,032
  • Content Count:  7,503
  • Days Won:  10

I've actually been to a few Furman games in Greenville, SC.  Beautiful campus (Olmstead did the landscape architecture).  My favorite cheer of theirs:

F.U. one time!
F.U. two times!
F.U. three times!

F.U. all the time!

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

I've actually been to a few Furman games in Greenville, SC.  Beautiful campus (Olmstead did the landscape architecture).  My favorite cheer of theirs:

F.U. one time!

F.U. two times!

F.U. three times!

F.U. all the time!

:) :)

I graduated from Furman and I have lots of good memories.  It is certainly one of the most beautiful campuses that I have been on, especially in the Fall.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

:roflmao:

This thread is a joke.

Patting ourselves on the back for an accomplishment that would be overlooked during most years of USF football.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

:roflmao:

This thread is a joke.

Patting ourselves on the back for an accomplishment that would be overlooked during most years of USF football.

Pretty much a joke. It's just hard to find positives about our team this year, so people are frantically looking for things to try and make our team look better.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Lets move on and focus on a good ECU football team next week.