• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

the crowd

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Content Count:  2,719
  • Days Won:  0

A quote from Harlan from an article written by Joey Johnston at TBO: Harlan knows USF fans prefer night games — particularly with early season heat — and is emphasizing that to the American Athletic Conference and television networks. Every school is fighting the allure of the high-definition televisions that keep some fans home, so Harlan is determined to enhance the game experience and make USF football an affordable option for families.

http://tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/usf-officials-ready-to-act-for-on-campus-stadium-20140912/

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Whats worse to me is since the season ticket holders gave up there are complete idiots moving in and out of sections. It hasnt been like that in a decade and they burned this tradition down.

That said, keep recruiting up.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930

getting towards 2nd half there are about 10 people in my section...cant blame them...product was terrible...but still...was only about 30 people before kickoff

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

A quote from Harlan from an article written by Joey Johnston at TBO: Harlan knows USF fans prefer night games — particularly with early season heat — and is emphasizing that to the American Athletic Conference and television networks. Every school is fighting the allure of the high-definition televisions that keep some fans home, so Harlan is determined to enhance the game experience and make USF football an affordable option for families.

http://tbo.com/sports/colleges/usf-bulls/usf-officials-ready-to-act-for-on-campus-stadium-20140912/

I'm not sure what that means.

Televising games at 3:30 WILL KEEP PEOPLE AT HOME and on high-definition TVs.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

A quote from Harlan from an article written by Joey Johnston at TBO: Harlan knows USF fans prefer night games — particularly with early season heat — and is emphasizing that to the American Athletic Conference and television networks. Every school is fighting the allure of the high-definition televisions that keep some fans home, so Harlan is determined to enhance the game experience and make USF football an affordable option for families.

I'm not sure what that means.

Televising games at 3:30 WILL KEEP PEOPLE AT HOME and on high-definition TVs.

He means he wants the games to be night games because attendance is better because it is cooler outside.

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

I left at halftime and made a myself look like a drunken ass on the way out( yelling at coach T)....but took my kid to the hard rock for dinner and won 800 bucks so all is not lost

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

My seats are on the sunny side and I waited until the teams were ready to kickoff before coming back out. Clearly the heat and direct sun emptied that side out, as well as our atrocious play. Probably 6-8k people stayed for the 2nd half.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  125

We have had the same seats for over 12 years now.  Up until even 2 years ago, everybody in our section knew each other.  Now, the players families are allowed to sit where season ticket holders used to sit.  Now, we have fans who like to get up and move during the middle of plays, walk around with tickets in hand and can't seem to read row letters and seat numbers.   God forbid if you boo or verbalize your disgust over the bad play.  You will get the stink eye and over protective parents telling you to shut up.   A far cry from when were ranked and fans showed each other respect.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Nothing matters if we cannot WIN.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432

I told my wife it will get to the point where money is being lost just for the cost of electricity to open RJS for Bulls games if things don't turn around soon. On our way out tonight we heard a beer vendor saying there was no way in hell he was ever working another Bulls game.