• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

the crowd

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

I left at halftime and made a myself look like a drunken ass on the way out( yelling at coach T)....but took my kid to the hard rock for dinner and won 800 bucks so all is not lost

Congrats! You made the right choice.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

We have had the same seats for over 12 years now. Up until even 2 years ago, everybody in our section knew each other. Now, the players families are allowed to sit where season ticket holders used to sit. Now, we have fans who like to get up and move during the middle of plays, walk around with tickets in hand and can't seem to read row letters and seat numbers. God forbid if you boo or verbalize your disgust over the bad play. You will get the stink eye and over protective parents telling you to shut up. A far cry from when were ranked and fans showed each other respect.

Man thats awkward

Edited by Rocky Style

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  432
  • Days Won:  0

I told my wife it will get to the point where money is being lost just for the cost of electricity to open RJS for Bulls games if things don't turn around soon. On our way out tonight we heard a beer vendor saying there was no way in hell he was ever working another Bulls game. 

10522742_10152735512639600_5369717520357

Apparently the cost of the electricity is already not being covered by the number of fans showing up. Looks like Friday nights game will be played in the dark. 

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

I'm starting to think we could build the smallest OCS in the AAC and easily meet the demand for the first 5-10 years. I stayed for the whole game today and kept thinking how our games this year look like a failed semi-pro experiment like the USFL and XFL looked right before they went bust.

Playing in Ray Jay used to be a great asset and now it's a major liability. We look like Georgia State playing in the Georgia Dome. Pathetic, Pathetic,Pathetic.

We can't afford not to build an OCS. We just need to start over as a team that plays on campus. We can't build what FAU has? WTF?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Look at all the records we set today GO BULLS.  Its a New Day.  Glad we got a Bus to put all the new records in.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

I told my wife it will get to the point where money is being lost just for the cost of electricity to open RJS for Bulls games if things don't turn around soon. On our way out tonight we heard a beer vendor saying there was no way in hell he was ever working another Bulls game.

10522742_10152735512639600_5369717520357

Apparently the cost of the electricity is already not being covered by the number of fans showing up. Looks like Friday nights game will be played in the dark.

We might just have a chance if it is in the dark Edited by snarling Bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,687
  • Days Won:  8

Build a 20k stadium with room to expand to 40k

• Topic Count:  554
  • Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

Tweeted right after kickoff.post-7530-0-53052500-1410662540_thumb.jp

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,516
  • Days Won:  0

I'm starting to think we could build the smallest OCS in the AAC and easily meet the demand for the first 5-10 years. I stayed for the whole game today and kept thinking how our games this year look like a failed semi-pro experiment like the USFL and XFL looked right before they went bust.

Playing in Ray Jay used to be a great asset and now it's a major liability. We look like Georgia State playing in the Georgia Dome. Pathetic, Pathetic,Pathetic.

We can't afford not to build an OCS. We just need to start over as a team that plays on campus. We can't build what FAU has? WTF?

If our option is to continue playing at Ray Jay or build what FAU has its RJS all day. FAU has a high school stadium. It's atrocious. Harlan's a smart dude. If it happens he'll make sure it's done right.