• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

Have to agree with CousinRicky here, John Lewis has done everything we've ever asked of him.

You guys are confusing your Lewises.

I don't think so, Tim ...

I had Angelo as a ticket rep before he left.  Was so disappointed and thought that I'd never get along with another rep like I did with him. And then John Lewis picked up our account and I've found John to be just as fantastic as Angelo.  As for the Bulls Club employees, it may be because we are at so many games and events, but they all treat the wife and me like we are family, not just donors.  Amazing when you see people 2 or 3 times a week during basketball and baseball seasons how quickly you get to know them.  Quick story about Zack.  We got to know his parents while he was on the team at the Donaldson deck on Friday nights. Lost touch after he graduated.  Were sitting at the Houston football game and who was sitting at the other end of our row? His parents who have moved there.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

I've had John Lewis since day one, he has always been on the ball and very personable. Easy to do business with. Was great to finally meet him at the Bulls Rally, we doubled our soccer tickets. FYI, it's not too late to get on the soccer bus we always have fun. ;)

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I met John at the Bulls Rally. He renewed my soccer season tickets and told me Scott Peace, my rep, had left for a job in Louisville. I'm getting my 4th ticket rep in 4 years. They've all been great to this point, but it's hard to build a relationship with ticket sales when they change like that.

I could care less about building relationships, they just need to do their job.

Somehow, you saying that is not too surprising to me.

When you build relationships with people in a customer service job, the chances are greater that the person assisting you will bend over backwards for you when you need them to, when you have an established relationship.  You can pretty much forget about anything like that from someone "just doing their job." 

I doubt any of the Bulls Club workers being mentioned here are getting glowing reviews by just doing their job.

I've never met any of my ticket reps in person, yet they have fulfilled (at times, well beyond expectations) every request I have ever made.

Each to his own.

I had Mike from day one. We built a relationship that still exists. I consider him a friend of mine, now. That type of relationship instills confidence that goes beyond dealing with someone in just a business type manner.

I consider my relationship with USF as something more that a consumer to business venture, too, so I would like my relationships with their representatives to be more than clerks to purchaser.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Have to agree with CousinRicky here, John Lewis has done everything we've ever asked of him.

I had Angelo as a ticket rep before he left. Was so disappointed and thought that I'd never get along with another rep like I did with him. And then John Lewis picked up our account and I've found John to be just as fantastic as Angelo. As for the Bulls Club employees, it may be because we are at so many games and events, but they all treat the wife and me like we are family, not just donors. Amazing when you see people 2 or 3 times a week during basketball and baseball seasons how quickly you get to know them. Quick story about Zack. We got to know his parents while he was on the team at the Donaldson deck on Friday nights. Lost touch after he graduated. Were sitting at the Houston football game and who was sitting at the other end of our row? His parents who have moved there.

The thread starter mentioned, and I commented on, Mike Lewis. Not John Lewis.

This was about Bulls Club not the ticketing operation, but I think the train has left the station.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I thank Swamprat and others for the kind words, see you at soccer in just a few more days. Trust me I valued the relationships I built, honestly, it makes going to all the games for the last two years so much more fun. Getting to see and catch up with so many people. 

I think it was Ned who said something to the effect that he would rather USF employees did their jobs instead of build relationships. I can't tell you how much those relationships helped me do my job. Getting referrals, answering calls, asking football fans to try basketball tickets. When I call someone I know, my chance that they will take my call (so many voicemails never get returned), be receptive to what I am calling about, and then send people in my direction, all helped me sell and retain ticket holders. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,636
  • Days Won:  424

I had Angelo as a ticket rep before he left. Was so disappointed and thought that I'd never get along with another rep like I did with him. And then John Lewis picked up our account and I've found John to be just as fantastic as Angelo. As for the Bulls Club employees, it may be because we are at so many games and events, but they all treat the wife and me like we are family, not just donors. Amazing when you see people 2 or 3 times a week during basketball and baseball seasons how quickly you get to know them. Quick story about Zack. We got to know his parents while he was on the team at the Donaldson deck on Friday nights. Lost touch after he graduated. Were sitting at the Houston football game and who was sitting at the other end of our row? His parents who have moved there.

This was about Bulls Club not the ticketing operation, but I think the train has left the station.

There was no confusion between the Lewises, though .... the thread, shockingly, just veered off topic.  B)

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

What a coincidence.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

There was no confusion between the Lewises, though .... the thread, shockingly, just veered off topic.  B)

I'll take the blame for the veering off topic.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

At least that's better than confusing their Johnsons...

Stop touching that...

0,1020,249029,00.jpg

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

I thank Swamprat and others for the kind words, see you at soccer in just a few more days. Trust me I valued the relationships I built, honestly, it makes going to all the games for the last two years so much more fun. Getting to see and catch up with so many people.

I think it was Ned who said something to the effect that he would rather USF employees did their jobs instead of build relationships. I can't tell you how much those relationships helped me do my job. Getting referrals, answering calls, asking football fans to try basketball tickets. When I call someone I know, my chance that they will take my call (so many voicemails never get returned), be receptive to what I am calling about, and then send people in my direction, all helped me sell and retain ticket holders.

That's not what I said.

"I could care less about building relationships, they just need to do their job." - Ned, about 8 posts ago