• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

I called today to find out if I could still get SMU tickets, and the ticket rep asked if I was a UCF ERRR USF season ticket holder.  That was pretty funny.  I can see the national media being confused, but I hope my ticket rep doesn't give me UCF tickets...

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

I called today to find out if I could still get SMU tickets, and the ticket rep asked if I was a UCF ERRR USF season ticket holder.  That was pretty funny.  I can see the national media being confused, but I hope my ticket rep doesn't give me UCF tickets...

That, I do not think is funny at all. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

We apparently have a sleeper cell inside Athletics ....

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,493
  • Days Won:  13

Do they out source these jobs now. That is ridiculous

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

You could have gotten the info, and/or the tickets by logging into your account on gousfbulls.com.

I think you probably should have learned by now that many prefer a more personal way of doing things ...

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Apparently

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,330
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Mike spoke to that a while back. No longer USF Athletics personnel.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Mike spoke to that a while back. No longer USF Athletics personnel.

IMG Learfield ... and we are apparently in good company ...

IMGLTS-map-blue-web9.png

http://www.imglearfieldticketsolutions.com/partners.cfm

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

Outsourced to IMG Learfield, but the reps are dedicated USF reps, who work on the USF campus and just sell USF tickets. One of the reps is John Lewis, who started a week before me, so he is over 18 years, which is amazing to think someone could have bought tickets in 1996, and dealt with the same person for all these years. 

When IMG (which later merged with Learfield) got the contract it was down to just me and John, we both had an opportunity to go work for them. For our own reasons I said no and he said yes. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,088
  • Days Won:  39

Heh I don't know. The guy was really nice and helped answer all my questions (I had several). There was just that one tiny double take moment. He didn't do it on purpose and was a nice guy. That said, I did wonder if the same call center was taking UCF and USF orders.

I wondered if a ticket rep said the wrong school to an Alabama fan, would he kill trees? I had just finished eating my PUBLIX CHICKEN so I was quite happy in general.