• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bulls to play kentucky in 2015 in miami

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

To get to Rt 60 means getting past the Brandon Town Center for us.  No fun job on Black Friday.  Not saying we won't do it but it would probably mean a miserable day in the car.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

Only we could manage to score a premier basketball game and then put it on the same day as our top home football game.

USF doing USF things...

Fire Doug Woolard.

We did kind of...with kid gloves..gently landed his golden parachute, but let's look to the future now that we might have one.

From what I've heard Doug is gone and gone and is getting less money that originally planned as he is not performing any duties at all.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

To get to Rt 60 means getting past the Brandon Town Center for us.  No fun job on Black Friday.  Not saying we won't do it but it would probably mean a miserable day in the car.

Take the Selmon to bypass all of that

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

or we all rent a bus to drive us from tampa to orlando down to miami so we can rest after the football game and then have energy to cheer them on

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Since I have a policy not to go to UCF's stadium we may make that a basketball road trip. Day after Thanksgiving stinks for traffic though.  The interstates back up anywhere near a mall and there are a few heading down 75.

Take SR 60 all the way across to the turnpike and then down

SR 60 to SR98/27 is much faster. All back country highway. Few small towns. Lots of oranges and cows. 

This.

And there isn't a straighter shot into Miami than 27 coming in from Lake O. Took 27 from Miami back to Somewhere West of Orlando last Thanksgiving. About 4.5 hrs but worth not driving on the Turpike in traffic. 441 is also an option.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707
  • Days Won:  1

If I am done with school and have found a job by then, school should be done for me in March, I will be there!

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Since I have a policy not to go to UCF's stadium we may make that a basketball road trip. Day after Thanksgiving stinks for traffic though.  The interstates back up anywhere near a mall and there are a few heading down 75.

I normally take I-75 all the way down

I have never had an issue with traffic, whether its a holiday, weather issue, or brush fires  next to the highway. And I've traveled quite a bit visiting family in Miami.

I haven't seen any of the malls relatively near the highway (Miromar Outlets, the Naples City Center, etc) have any impact on traffic.

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

regardless of traffic 98/27 is just shorter distance. Definitely faster if you have a jammer and detector. But faster under normal driving too. I was so pissed when I found out about it after moving up from Miami. I would say it is 30min-60min shorter depending on driving.