• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Antigua's coaching staff

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  863
  • Days Won:  1

There's your vet, guys.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Read this article about Coach Rouco and noticed this insert:

He opened up an international pipeline for Ole Miss, leading to the Rebels signing Anthony Perez (Venezuela), Sebastian Saiz (Spain), Dwight Coleby (Bahamas) and Janari Joessar (Estonia) during the last three years.

More here:

http://www.clarionledger.com/story/olemisssports/2014/05/04/ole-miss-sergio-rouco-usf/8695845/

I will be a happy bull  if we can get a Carlos Arroyo, JJ Barea, Greivis Vasquez type players coming to USF. I got a feeling that we can land these kinds of players with this staff.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707

I cant wait to see what Coach O can do for our program. I am relatively new with college ball, mostly following the NBA, and I figured what a better place to start than my alma. Coaching staff seems to have rounded off nicely, and Coach O has been relentless in the talent he is pursuing. I love every second of it.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Well, he's not going to be here in 5 years anyway. Either he blows it up and moves on, or he violation the bed and we're looking all over again. Lets hope for the first scenario.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Well, he's not going to be here in 5 years anyway. Either he blows it up and moves on, or he violation the bed and we're looking all over again. Lets hope for the first scenario.

How about he blows it up and turns USF into a destination school, like Tark, Wooten, Coach K, etc, etc, etc

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  707

How about he blows it up and turns USF into a destination school, like Tark, Wooten, Coach K, etc, etc, etc

I like where your heads at!

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

Never be scared to lose a head coach because they won so much that they got a better job. 

Think about this - it has never happened in our 3 biggest sports - football, men's basketball or women's basketball. We have never lost a head coach because they won so much that we couldn't keep them. Yes, Jim Leavitt had big time offers, like Alabama, but he didn't leave. Yes Seth Greenberg left for an ACC job, but he didn't win his way there, he wanted out and he sold himself to Jim Weaver who bought what Seth was selling. 

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Exact type of veteran I was looking for. This is now a strong 1st crack at a staff.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Exact type of veteran I was looking for. This is now a strong 1st crack at a staff.

That's what she said ...

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

That's what she said ...

:roflmao: