• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  123
  • Days Won:  0

So, if he did graduate, would it be possible he could still coach USF?

Thx

jonpfl

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Oh he will definitely will be out on the town. We would see him all the time out and about. Can't blame him. Single dude. Yeah Coach P told him he should take the USF job, he probably wouldn't have if UL was going to be playing you guys since he know everything we do...lol. Since we won't play each other anymore I'm sure he is good with it. Coach P will have a place to stay in Tampa when he comes down to golf.

There's a nightlife in Louisville? Or was he spotted at the local tractor pull?
You making the statement proves one thing to me......You've never been to Louisville. Great nightlife and town. Tractor Pull comment is original though. Thanks for that.

I have been to Louisville. We had some family friends move there. People were very nice, just not the lifestyle for me.

I've been too and I agree, people there are very nice. Louisville, to me, is a nice place to visit. We were there for Thunder Over Louisville, stayed at the Galt House.

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

So, if he did graduate, would it be possible he could still coach USF?

Thx

jonpfl

I'm guessing not. But as others have said, why not let him sort this out with the agreement in place that if he does get it resolved he's our coach?

• Topic Count:  111
  • Content Count:  2,016

Seeing that it is paperwork on an independent study class and two online classes, it might very well be an honest  mistake. There is a difference between knowingly lying and making an honest mistake. For his sake, and ours, I hope this can resolved in a couple of weeks. USF had to pull the offer because state law requires a degree, but once he gets the degree USF could offer him again. USF can always refer to state law and being able to recognize the difference between a lie and a honest mistake.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,806

Really Steve online classes in 1996-2000? I was in school 2000-2004 and online was barely available and especially upper level courses since he was a senior. PLease correct me if you have had a different experience with online classes during those same years.

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  822

Really Steve online classes in 1996-2000? I was in school 2000-2004 and online was barely available and especially upper level courses since he was a senior. PLease correct me if you have had a different experience with online classes during those same years.

Distance education is not new. The first fully online accredited university was Jones International University back in the late 1990s. I am not saying that University of Kentucky offered an online class back then, but it is possible.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

If not online maybe an independent study. Aka not in class

• Topic Count:  93
  • Content Count:  3,048
  • Days Won:  6

"I didn't know I hadn't graduated."

And if you believe that I have some beautiful swampland in south florida to sell you.

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  386

If one of his former jobs had checked his resume he could have fixed this issue a long time ago. I honestly am starting to feel bad for the guy.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Incompetence. By now with his success he has probably corrected an incompetent nature that would have one thinking they graduated when they didn't. He must have been somewhat irresponsible at that point in his life to not follow up, despite any academic honors. Maybe a school official told him he was fine at the time and he never verified.

Edited by Gismo