• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Milwaukee and Madison booked

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

sounds like we may not make the trip looks like a 9 hour drive with a 4 month old is out of the question

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Flights booked into Milwaukee for Thursday, out on Sunday. Booked on Southwest, because besides the fact that it is the best airline ever for a ton of reasons, the free baggage will allow large items to accompany both ways (such as tailgate tents and large boxes filled with USF tailgating gear). Will plan on joining at the brewery tours in Milwaukee - where else are folks hitting in Milwaukee and when? Would be great to hang will fellow Bulls. Please share itinerary if you are interested in fellow Bulls joining! Will be booking accomodations on AirBnB for a group of us. Hotels are old school  :D

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

Well I thought we were backing out but my wife's uncle called me yesterday to express his excitement that we were going and that he already secured tickets.  So it looks like we will be attending the game, look to be staying in a town called Appleton or Appletown.  Going to look it up now.

I asked who he would be supporting and he said GO BULLS so I told him I would get him a shirt to rock.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  930

Friend live in Moline IL will be flying in earlier in the week.  Plan is to stay in chicago for atleast a night then drive up to Madison the friday (day) before the game and stop and New Glarus brewery...does anyone have suggestions on any of these stops aka hotels in madison or chicago and/or other things to do 

thanks

I guess...how far from the campus do I need to stay for the game...really close to campus is hella expensive...a few miles away not so bad

• Topic Count:  160
  • Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

Flights booked already(flying into Milwaukee) making that our base. Fly up Thursday home Monday. Milwaukee is About an hour from Madison (interstate)  Also within 2 hours or Chicago.   Planning on hitting Six Flags on Sunday (about 45 minutes south of Milwaukee)(great rides and still open on the weekends) https://www.sixflags.com/greatamerica  Goliath  is a record breaking coaster that just opened.    Milwaukee has a great art museum, baseball,   nice restaurants and bars down on the great lake. 

Does anyone know if BULLS CLUB or any other USF tailgates are planned?

Also  does anyone know when we will get the actual ticket from USF?  Forgot the date when I requested tickets.   Wisconsin just put single game tickets on sale this week for those who didn't request thru USF or if USF runs out of the allotment.

Last I heard from Eric is that there isn't anything official planned as far as a tailgate.  But ya' never know. 

USF Alumni has a Wisconsin Tailgate Party listed on their website, but currently has the details listed as TBA.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

Early in this thread there was talk about meeting up (or someone going to) on Thursday night at Lakefront Brewery.  Is that still a possibility? 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25

Early in this thread there was talk about meeting up (or someone going to) on Thursday night at Lakefront Brewery.  Is that still a possibility? 

Lakefront only has one abreviated tour on Thursday that starts at 3pm. That one is way too early for us. I'll check on others and post some options later in the week.

What places in Madison are people staying, Ive booked my travel plans now I just need hotels trying to figure out how far away from the stadium I should stay?

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,466
  • Days Won:  25