• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just Renewed My USF Season Tix as today is the priority....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705
  • Days Won:  3

Just renewed mine as well. GO BULLS!  :GoBulls: 

Actually bumped up from 109 to 209. And grabbed an extra seat this year. 

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  1,705

You save money by not buying tickets and then walking up on game day and asking a scalper to pay you for their tickets which they are struggling to give away.

If you are banking on a losing year... If we get off to a good start and the momentum builds they may be harder to find again all depends on results.

Plus I like having my club access and other perks, you don't typically get those from scalped tickets. 

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

renewed last year( 9 month payment plan option). 3 payments down, 6 to go.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Renewed mine last week...I think that makes it 17 straight years, since inception, of 8 seats.

How many others do we have that have held them the entire time and since the beginning?

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

Renewed mine last week...I think that makes it 17 straight years, since inception, of 8 seats.

How many others do we have that have held them the entire time and since the beginning?

Wow, it's been that long since we've had football? I can still remember being out at the old soccer stadium for the first-ever scrimmage. T.J. Reeves was up in the tin box calling the plays. Man, it doesn't seem like it was that long ago.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I've had tickets since the first year and still have my first scrimmage tickets.  I renewed my 8 last week and signed up for the payment plan...a great deal.

Beyond the desire to support my school and my team, this recruiting class has made me feel even better about this investment.

Go Bulls!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,638

Count me as one.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  64
  • Days Won:  0

Count me as one.

Another here. Have my inaugural game tickets framed in my office and a shirt with the 80-3 score on it. At times, it seems like yesterday....and at times, it seems like it was forever ago.   

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

I am in, looking forward to a turn around.