• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just heard reason for Woolard's departure

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Buddy of mine (booster) says it was from basketball violations with players/recruits and Judy is using it as cause to remove the under-performing AD and start an immediate nation wide search for a replacement. Let's be honest folks, Judy's job relies on this next AD working out...If not she gets the can next.

Thanks for the info.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt it but I can see why the are favorable. UCF has won 10, 11 and 12 games in the past four seasons. They have good facilities and solid fan support. My brother is a high school coach in Georgia and says Tyler Harris is the real deal and with their WR's won't miss a beat.

As I said, doubt the big 12 wants them but they look much better than we do.

Yeah, UCF is suddenly attractive because of a quarterback recruit who hasn't even set foot on campus yet and because they won a bunch of games against sorry-ass competition (including this year's AAC). Right.

Youre being short sighted. They have won everywhere they have played, us, not so much. Make fun of their tin can stadium but other schools understand what that means to have. Also, say what you want but their President is viewed very favorably in athletic circles. More than anything, they had great tv ratings in Orlando this year, that is a powerful thing to show.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Buddy of mine (booster) says it was from basketball violations with players/recruits and Judy is using it as cause to remove the under-performing AD and start an immediate nation wide search for a replacement. Let's be honest folks, Judy's job relies on this next AD working out...If not she gets the can next.

Thanks for sharing

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691
  • Days Won:  2

So Stan cheated and we still suck this bad? 

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I doubt it but I can see why the are favorable. UCF has won 10, 11 and 12 games in the past four seasons. They have good facilities and solid fan support. My brother is a high school coach in Georgia and says Tyler Harris is the real deal and with their WR's won't miss a beat.

Yeah, UCF is suddenly attractive because of a quarterback recruit who hasn't even set foot on campus yet and because they won a bunch of games against sorry-ass competition (including this year's AAC). Right.

Youre being short sighted. They have won everywhere they have played, us, not so much. Make fun of their tin can stadium but other schools understand what that means to have. Also, say what you want but their President is viewed very favorably in athletic circles. More than anything, they had great tv ratings in Orlando this year, that is a powerful thing to show.

Winning and losing have nothing to do with anything. See: Rutgers, losers in the Big 10. See: Boise State, big winners, still on the outside looking in. Pitt haven't won **** lately, Syracuse ditto, both are now in the ACC.

And UCF's TV ratings were decent in the Orlando market specifically, but nationwide? Not so much. It's going to take more than a single season of a few games getting decent ratings to make them attractive.

UCF isn't going to the Big XII, and that's pretty much the end of it. Believe they are if you want, but time will prove you wrong.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

Thanks for the info.

Can't say it's true, but I'm just sharing what I heard. 

So if it's BB violations, can we can Heath, too?

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Just because "calm before the storm" is a phrase doesn't mean all calm leads to a storm. If more conference moving and shaking was coming, this is exactly when the rumor-mongers would be most active.

It's kind of pointless to tell me this when I've already admitted I may be wrong.

• Topic Count:  106
  • Content Count:  761

Ghost of the past is also a ucf troll 95 percent of his posts have been about UCIF and Bortles. Got caught red handed son. Now move along back to Disney college.

• Topic Count:  338
  • Content Count:  3,691

Could this be why Stan pulled the red shirt off Josh?  If Stan is fired then Josh is gone.  He would have to sit out next year after transfer.  This would leave him 3 years to play.  You have 5 years to play 4.  By not playing him this year, he would only have 3 years on the court after transfer.  By playing him he gets this year, a sit out, and 3 years.  This also gets him an audition tape for future schools.

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

why feed the troll