• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just heard reason for Woolard's departure

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I'll believe it when I see it. It's going to take more than a dude with one post to make me believe it - I think it's more likely you're just some dumbass UCF idiot. But we'll see I guess. Why would the Big XII want UCF?

We can only hope Wes is truly part of the infamous Kanigit sleeper cell... Being a member here since 2007 does mean he didn't just sign up to post this. You'd have to think that if they in melt down mode like he said, the BM's mole would have alerted him.

When was the last time we played the Kanigits?  Was it 2007?

Pretty sure it was 08, in o-town, in OT.

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

If that's it and were not part of it, then Cincinnati would be the other AAC member to get an invite for an even add across divisions.

This is what I'm afraid of. And it's when the normal tweetniks and bloggers that usually talk realignment are silent that I start to get worried.

I will be happy to be wrong.

I don't get this at all. Nobody talking about conference movement is a sign that conference movement is imminent? What?

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

I'll believe it when I see it. It's going to take more than a dude with one post to make me believe it - I think it's more likely you're just some dumbass UCF idiot. But we'll see I guess. Why would the Big XII want UCF?

We can only hope Wes is truly part of the infamous Kanigit sleeper cell... Being a member here since 2007 does mean he didn't just sign up to post this. You'd have to think that if they in melt down mode like he said, the BM's mole would have alerted him.

Pretty sure it was 08, in o-town, in OT.

Ahhh, so this guy signed up at TBP when we were still playing the Kanigits.  Interesting.......very interesting.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  30
  • Days Won:  0

I doubt it but I can see why the are favorable. UCF has won 10, 11 and 12 games in the past four seasons. They have good facilities and solid fan support. My brother is a high school coach in Georgia and says Tyler Harris is the real deal and with their WR's won't miss a beat.

As I said, doubt the big 12 wants them but they look much better than we do.

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

Don't feed the troll. The scenario of UCF getting in the B12 without us is possible, but that's not why Woolard is stepping down

I doubt it but I can see why the are favorable. UCF has won 10, 11 and 12 games in the past four seasons. They have good facilities and solid fan support. My brother is a high school coach in Georgia and says Tyler Harris is the real deal and with their WR's won't miss a beat.

As I said, doubt the big 12 wants them but they look much better than we do.

Yeah, UCF is suddenly attractive because of a quarterback recruit who hasn't even set foot on campus yet and because they won a bunch of games against sorry-ass competition (including this year's AAC). Right.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

2008 .... 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

***sigh***

No expansion or conference realignment will take place until criteria for the playoff system is decided on. And/or Fox increases the B12 money contract by $10-$15M minimum.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

If that's it and were not part of it, then Cincinnati would be the other AAC member to get an invite for an even add across divisions.

This is what I'm afraid of. And it's when the normal tweetniks and bloggers that usually talk realignment are silent that I start to get worried.

I will be happy to be wrong.

I don't get this at all. Nobody talking about conference movement is a sign that conference movement is imminent? What?

Ever heard the expression "calm before the storm?"

Again, I have no reason I'm saying this, other than gut feeling, which has been wrong before.

Just because "calm before the storm" is a phrase doesn't mean all calm leads to a storm. If more conference moving and shaking was coming, this is exactly when the rumor-mongers would be most active.