• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Group hug?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,993
  • Days Won:  12

If you are up at 1 am after the suckiest of losses possible known to mankind, still on TBP, congrats. You are among, the few, the proud, the Bulls. We are all spread out across the country. In our dens, bedrooms, offices, drunken stupors and bathtubs. We weep. We grind our teeth. We piss in the bar and yell "****" unprompted. We come close to having heart attacks every **** time the ball is snapped.

And when all is said and done, we come here for answers, cheers, bro hugs and maybe some confirmation that we arent out of our ******* minds.

Cheers to you, and godspeed.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

If you are up at 1 am after the suckiest of losses possible known to mankind, still on TBP, congrats. You are among, the few, the proud, the Bulls. We are all spread out across the country. In our dens, bedrooms, offices, drunken stupors and bathtubs. We weep. We grind our teeth. We piss in the bar and yell "****" unprompted. We come close to having heart attacks every **** time the ball is snapped.

And when all is said and done, we come here for answers, cheers, bro hugs and maybe some confirmation that we arent out of our ******* minds.

Preach it brother

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Reppin

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

LOL - I'm not usually one for group hugs, but a complimentary pat on the back is in order for this post.   

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

Still boggles the mind that any loss this season, or ever for that matter, could suck worse than McNeese State ... and especially one where we were a 4 TD dog and lost by 3, late.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  1

while the loss stung like hell, there was a LOT to like

Yes, I understand where we are at as a team. Yes I understand our record, blah blah blah

Looking past the loss, I saw an awful lot in tonight's game that can certainly be built on. The defense truly played their asses off, and deserve the recognition of 5 turnovers. While this only underscores the lack of offense, think about that again-

5 turnovers from the Defense

We've got a lot that is starting to "click", you have to do an awful lot of things right to win football games. This game proved that some of those knobs are being turned in the right direction.

I saw passion, I saw enthusiasm, I saw hard work on the field. I didn't see a "lazy team" who got their asses kicked, I saw our players fighting for the win.

Yes, we lost, but we didn't get whooped. 3 points? Their best season EVER and our worst season ever.... and they could only manage to beat us by 3 points? 

64-12 like in 2007 when that guy from the Orlando Sentinal came down and took a picture of himself in full UCF Gear, when he hopped on our bull statues in our brand new USF athletics facility... that's a whooping

23 to 20? Sure, congrats on the win and good luck in the BCS post-season... but that isn't anything to brag about.

Considering where this USF team was, at the beginning of the year, this was a MAJOR improvement for us as a program. Sure, no one wants to lose to UCF, but let's not lose sight on the positive parts of the game today. 

They kept it close, they kept it EXTREMELY close, it was definitely within reach of the win coming into the last 90 seconds of play. Let's give our guys some recognition on their improvement and progression as the year has gone on. Had they played like they did tonight, all season long, we'd be looking at probably a .500 season. 

They did pretty **** good in my opinion. I was proud of them. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,704
  • Days Won:  108

Really need more people that are on here to realize we are all Bulls fans. I'm reading but staying away from posting (other than this obviously).  Every statement or opinion turns into a fight with name calling and just nasty stuff that has turned me off.

Edited by CousinRicky